KICKR Climb - adding to all workouts?

Hi there,

I was wondering if it was in the backlog/roadmap to add KICKR Climb support to all existing SUF workouts?

I decided to upgrade the pre-winter pain cave with a bike-elevator, and want to make sure I’m able to suffer vertically as well as rotationally in all my workouts this winter.

I assume this is still the most up to date list?

Thanks minions!

5 Likes

I’m curious also. Trying to decide if a Kickr Climb should be in my future.

1 Like

I’m adding my voice to this request.

I did The Rookie this morning, and was both disappointed and surprised to see that there was no KICKR Climb integration to it. This otherwise immersive video would greatly benefit from it.

I’m very surprised that there are still a significant number of workouts that stay at 0% the whole ride.

And even though Local Hero is listed as a video that integrates the KICKR Climb, the reality is that the Climb is active for only a very few of the intervals.

It seems that these enhancements would be quick wins for the product team, and would really please Wahoo customers who have paid extra for the Climb or KICKR Bike.

Rob

2 Likes

Particularly also Blender and The Shovel please. As above, really feels weird to clearly be grinding up a steep incline at 60rpm but not rising, its second nature now and works so well on rides like Attacker

1 Like

+1 for this. Especially now we think of ourselves as part of the wahoo family. Why on earth is all my wahoo equipment not fully functional in this Wahoo habitat??

3 Likes

@Rearviewmirror this link shows the same list, plus all On Location, ProRides and Week With videos.

@FauxFlat, today I rode The Bat and having the CLIMB automatically move up 7%, 8%, even 10% on the relevant stage made the ride quite realistic. Given how well the KICKR is engineered, I’d be surprised if there’s much training difference between riding with a CLIMB vs riding “flat”, but the feeling of actually riding up hills on my trainer is very satisfying. I have yet to practice hill repeats indoors using the CLIMB, but as I write this I’m inspired to give it a go.

1 Like

There will be simply due to the physical position change on the bike. It might not be huge, but you will be engaging muscles differently.

1 Like

It would be great if CLIMB was integrated into all of the workouts. With that being said, I love using CLIMB and really the best app as far as I can tell with implementing it is Fulgaz. It works so much better in there than any other app I’ve used including SYSTM, Zwift, Rouvy, etc… The gradient changes are so smooth, sometimes you don’t even realize it is moving. So anyone who spent good money on a CLIMB should definitely check it out on Fulgaz.

I was actually saddened when Ironman purchased them recently because I was hoping SYSTM would bring it in and incorporate it into their workouts…