Knighthood attempt on February 10th 2024

Did you make that one yourself?

2 Likes

No.

Feel better, Sir @hobbyhoarder. Then find a window to climb in. Mind the broken glass.

Glad you’re ok.

:smirk:

(Im Ernst – fühle dich besser!)

3 Likes

Apologies for the assumption Sir.

I am already making my way to flogging station #25 where I will be Told Off By Angels with a Shovel.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

I’ve never matched that achievement! Glad you’re back home and doing better.

Hope you get some rest and recovery in your fancy new bed of nails while you drink your pain shakes.

3 Likes

Wow, that’s a next level effort. I’m not sure I have it in me to push my body to such exhaustion. I’m glad you’re doing better.

4 Likes

Get well soon Sir @hobbyhoarder!
I missed all the enterpainment for the Lunar New Year

5 Likes

Just a quick question here since I don’t want to create a new post for it.

I’ve submitted the form on Sunday and I’ve noticed that I already have the KoS badge in the Systm app. I’m not seeing anything here though and I didn’t receive any confirmation or such over e-mail. Is that normal or should I just wait a little bit longer?

3 Likes

If they approved the badge you’re set. The rest is just waiting.

2 Likes

The badge is assigned once you’ve done the 10 vids in a row afaik. The form submission is required for your name to be entered onto the Honour Scroll, for the KoS decals to be sent from Agonia, for the KoS Certificate to be emailed, for the invitation to the Knights only forum group, and for the discount code for the Knights kit (should The Company ever reopen the shop :man_shrugging:t3:).

There is only one minion who takes care of ALL of this so hang tight n there, Sir Denis!

4 Likes

Oh, I didn’t know the badge was automatic.

That’s great info, thank you. There’s absolutely no rush of course, I just didn’t know what to expect.

Don’t tease me with a coupon code, I’m already worried it will never reopen :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

well, automatic in the sense that you’ve completed 10 eligible vids back-to-back, so, as you can attest, easy peasy :joy:

as am I :disappointed:. My hopeful self thinks maybe a new supplier is in the works but my hopeful self hasn’t been fed a lot of things to be hopeful for when it comes to the state of our great nation. In any case, :crossed_fingers:t2:

6 Likes

I was thinking along the lines that some contract has to be renewed annually and it wasn’t yet. Hopefully it’s some silly reason like that.

2 Likes

the minions have always been pretty unreliable with anything time or date related so…

4 Likes