Knighthood For A Cause

Not sure if this has been done much, but a bike bottle company Watrbodl is attempting knighthood tomorrow.
Their goal is to finish but also to raise money for a Boulder organization known as SPAN.
“Safehouse Progressive Alliance for Nonviolence (SPAN) provides 360 degrees of support and services for survivors of domestic violence and their children in Boulder and Broomfield Counties.”

Link to the event is here : https://linktr.ee/watrbodl

I’ve never bought anything from this brand before but I love this idea of using a knighthood attempt to do some good in the world.

I thought I’d share this with a group that’s going to be as excited about this as I am. I’m looking forward to donating something to the cause as well.

I hope you and yours are well.

6 Likes

Thanks for posting this, I am co-owner of Watrbodl and the one who rode for the knighthood, I just wanted to update anyone possibly following this post and inform them that we were able to raise $858.15 and that Watrbodl also matched $500 in contributions. Thanks to everyone who donated while I suffered nearly 9 hrs on the bike.

5 Likes

I’m glad I happened upon this on Instagram. Strong work! Was more than happy to donate!

1 Like