Knights of Sufferlandria Announcement

If there’s one person or people who did it at 100%, then that person/persons in question, is/are totally, absolutely and legendary badass! :smile:

But as Sir Glen mentioned, most people do it in the range of 70%-80%.
I did mine mostly around 70%-75% save for the exception of the last one which I had to dial it down to 60% because the buttocks hurt real bad at that point.

9 Likes

G.O A.T. has always been one of my favorites, and I included it in my quest last April. This is another little data point pushing me to consider a second time. Maybe this coming fall or early winter? I’ve got some other agenda items for spring/summer/early fall, but I will consider a new quest with no goats!

7 Likes

No spa day for you!

• GvA
1 Like

Yeah. Plus 1 for this ……
The hunted one of my all time fave workouts, videos, music …. It’s proper old school and all the better for it.

4 Likes

Half is Easy is not eligible?

I admit I haven’t looked at the updated list.

Edit: now I’ve checked. It isn’t. Has it never been on the list?

2 Likes

I am a little disappointed that High Time hasn’t been added to the eligible list. It may only be 40 min but there is zero recovery and it’s bloody brilliant.

2 Likes

I don’t think any of the mash-ups have ever been eligible. Maybe some of the more experienced knights can confirm that.

1 Like

Half is Easy is not a mash up

1 Like

Ahh, you’re right. I got it confused.

I think it’s just one of the shorter non-eligible videos like SUF Idol and Long Scream. They’re not easy, but they are short in duration.

Most of those decisions were before I joined, so I’ll defer that to Sir @Glen.Coutts or others. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

To my knowledge, HIE has never been eligible for Knighthood. Besides being short, there’s just far too many recovery intervals and more than half of it is easy! GvA designed it for the softy people. These are his words.

8 Likes

And you get to watch cycle ball!

3 Likes

I’m really happy to read that these initiatives are moving along. Thank you for your efforts, Team!

7 Likes

If we are not yet knights, but have downloaded all of the cycle sessions, will we be able to delete the now-locked videos? They no longer show on my list of available workouts, so how would one do this?

2 Likes

As it turns out…me too. I’ve been dropped from the rolls @Dame.Ellisa.Podemski?

:cry:

As someone whose knighthood was based on the O.G. - the original 10 videos - I would sorely regret losing some of them to the dustbin of history (even though I’m nominally the self-appointed keeper of the history), but would prefer they be cherished and kept in their original state than be “updated”. Glad Knights can still have a go, but would be nice for all citizens to still have access to the originals (-ish…see my quest for details).

But WHOOBOY The Hunted and Local Hero at #5/#6 still give me the heebie-jeebies…

The-huntedLocal-hero

f3c7ec12884f1465d0804819055a8a66afc6a398_hq-3787980728

7 Likes

None are not will be eligible as some contain segments from videos that are eligible and some would create lock out conditions.

{quickly checks list, sees he’s still on it}
{looks up appropriate gif}

giphy

3 Likes

I have now hopefully :crossed_fingers: reconciled the three master lists - hopefully you’re on the list again Sir @matt_bott and Sir @CPT_A

4 Likes

I see how it is…

:thinking:

1 Like

I…still don’t see me?

Not the end of the world or anything. I can still look out the arrow slit in my cell and see the smoke rising off Mt Sufferlandria. I know in my heart I’m a knight.

the-office-crying-3599599754

5 Likes