Knights of Sufferlandria Team

“The Sufferfest“ is still in use and trademarked, so the old logos are likely still under copyright.

The company seems to have been very free with letting customers make one-off custom items for themselves. This likely sets some kind of legal precedent but doubtfully gives away their right to bring legal action at any time.

But I’m not a lawyer of any kind so this doesn’t constitute legal advice of any kind.

5 Likes

I must have confused you Sir Ron in the other thread. My apologies for that. :pray:t2:

Knights of Wahoologan spray3

Never forget the Tour of Sufferlandria.

Refuse. Resist. Suffer.

#SufferSufferSuffer
#MoreThanYou

Here’s another graphic you can add to your bibs/posters/etc.

13 Likes

Haha. Love it!

1 Like

To: all Knights of Sufferlandria team members.

Your fundraising efforts have NOT gone unnoticed! We are currently in second position behind only the Wahoo Fitness team. Unfortunately that means we are also behind only the Wahoo Fitness team. Let’s get some more dollars raised to show them the spirt of Sufferlandria still reigns supreme!

To any Knights that are not current joined: Please join our efforts! Whether or not you plan to ride at all in the Wahoomitmayconcern Tour, help us show those Wahoos that the Sufferlandrian is still strong in all of us.

Even if you don’t join the tour that will not be named, at least join us in fundraising. You can pick any of our team members to donate to. Do it for the DPF. Do it for the great nation of Sufferlandria! [The Wahooligan Tour: Knights of Sufferlandria - Davis Phinney Foundation]

#HaveYouSufferedToday #MoreThanYou #TeamDPF #KnightsOfSufferlandria

10 Likes

Cross posting the auction:

4 Likes

THIS one I would consider buying…

2 Likes

Of all weeks…informed today that I must hit the road on the 14th and won’t be home until the 19th. So, instead of suffering on the bike, I’ll be suffering on a flight from Japan to Washington DC and back. I will suffer in spirit and still intend on generating some donations… good luck to all.

6 Likes

As long as you are powering the flight, it should all be good Sir!
34C523D0-39DE-49E5-9263-163EF7CBC2D0

6 Likes

I’d slap that sticker on my rollaboards so fast.

2 Likes

And that is the SUF spirit and all that matters, sir.

:clap:

2 Likes

5 Likes

C’mon, team, we’ve been passed…AGAIN!

Kudos to the ladies, though. Esp. @Stephanie_Clark. That Super Bowl loss must be motivating her on.

Too soon?

:wink:

4 Likes

Ha! nah, at least it was a good game played by both teams :football: As for the Tour, I’m just pushing the fundraising so everyone else will have to push a bit harder to win…especially Moose. We have a green jersey competition on…I invite you all to win it instead! #more$thanyou

7 Likes

Savage!

:fire: :fire: :fire:

3 Likes

Ahem…

Good Saturday, Knights!

4 Likes

Hmmm, I might have to auction off that flag after all…

3 Likes

Seems like a win-win. :wink:

2 Likes

If you win, are you going to set up a museum type pain cave with all the memorabilia?

3 Likes

:thinking:

3 Likes