🌋🚴‍♂️🌋 UNITE CITIZENS of SUFFERLANDRIA for the TOUR 2024 🌋🚴‍♂️🌋

2024 TOUR :volcano:
After an EPIC fundraising battle at last year’s Tour between the Knights and the Women of Sufferlandria let us unite this year to defend the borders of Sufferlandria from the invading Wahooli’ans.

The Knights and the Women of Sufferlandria have called a truce and invite ALL CITIZENS to create the GREATEST Team of all Sufferlandrians ever assembled to be the top fundraisers on the Tour 2024 and smash the “Official Wahooli’ans” who dare try to invade our lands!!

When you sign up for the Tour 2024 select to join a Team and join the “Citizens of Sufferlandria” to defend our borders from the marauding hordes.

For GLORY HONOUR and VICTORY of Sufferlandria.

Every Victory Counts!

Your humble servant,
Sir Stephen

25 Likes

I’m signed up, Sir Stephen @sabassissore

Also, FYI, if you’ve signed up as an individual, as I had, you can still join a team later from your participant page. If anyone can’t figure that out, lemmeno and I’ll walk you through it. It’s easier than the easy bits from Half is Easy.

6 Likes

Joined!

4 Likes

Woot woot! Xoom Xoom! IWBMATTKYT TUHNTF TWAAW

4 Likes

done!!!
TWAAW

2 Likes

Can someone post this on Facebook group and link to the Citizens team in DPF please; I seem to have lost ability to work Facebook (user error I suspect) :joy:

2 Likes

I have already unless you’re looking for something different.

Edit. Here is link to the FB post

1 Like

like Steve Barrett reacted to your message:

1 Like

haha. A month to go already and it’s on!!!

evil laugh

9 Likes

Get 'em guys Citizens!

4 Likes

All signed up!

2 Likes

Woot!

2 Likes

Hiya folks,

Just returned to the homeland after being chained to work for way too long.

Have now signed up for this years tour, having missed last years.

Can you provide those ‘easy’ instructions to join the team as I’d already registered before seeing these posts?

Also, can anybody explain how I’m supposed to edit a PDF bib number, without having to pay for the software?

Kind Regards

Skidlid

4 Likes

I just save the pdf as an image file then copy and paste other images onto it.

Here is my current bib (maybe my final one if I can’t be bothered investing more time than I already have). Edited with my name added, :man_facepalming:

As for joining post registration, when you login to the DPF site, you have a Participant Centre that provides a link to your Profile from there, you click Event Options, then, if you scroll down, you should get an option that offers the option to join a team, search for Citizens of Sufferlandria, click that, click Join and GvA’s your uncle. Lemmeno if this is too complicated and I’ll walk you through it via DM.

7 Likes

Cheers for that Sir Glen, greatly apprciated.

All sorted now…simples!!!

2 Likes

So I just checked the prize pool. The team with the most participants will win a prize for everyone on their team and the team that raises the most money will also win a prize for everyone on their team.

I officially proclaim - CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

4 Likes

open the PDF file and copy the image, the create a PowerPoint “presentation”, import the image and start being creative. when you’re done download the new image (just the image, not the slide) as a jpeg or png file. done :blush:

3 Likes

Sir Glen
Thought I was in the correct group. Having completed 2 Sufferlandria tours. But Butter nearly broke me today. I have plenty of work to do😉

3 Likes

Thank you for that good, Sir. Sir Glen had previously given me similar advice, but thank you. Bib number is now completed and posted…might review it though :thinking:

3 Likes

Really? They didn’t even give out a .jpg this year? :joy: :rofl: :joy:

Yeah, like @Glen.Coutts said - just save the .pdf as a jpg/png, or use a clipping utility on your computer to take a screen shot and edit that. Heck - you can do a lot with just a paint utility…

1 Like