Knights of Sufferlandria Team

I’m in. Where do I sign?

1 Like

Well, Sir @Glen.Coutts, you have already signed up. :stuck_out_tongue:

But please do encourage as many other Sufferlandrians to sign up as possible!

2 Likes

Aw, man. I just popped for C-19. There goes my Tour.

1 Like

geez. r we starting already with our cycling excuses? Sorry Sir. Hopefully you don’t get hit too hard. :pray:

2 Likes

@AlexEllermann Aww man. Very sorry to hear that. Hope those pain suckers can help keep it from getting too bad and you recover quickly.

As for myself, I’m 2,000 miles from home. my dad’s service is Saturday. Hopefully I can figure out a way to ride the tour without my own bike in some form or fashion. After all, even once my dad couldn’t ride his bike he still found a way to ride. So certainly I should be able to, too.

11 Likes
3 Likes

The Women of Sufferlandria has the same ethos. So feel free to join us too :+1: We’ve always been a mix of Knights and Sufferlandrians.

4 Likes

I’m very sorry for your loss, Sir Evan. May your father’s memory be a blessing.

Y’know, you can always ride using RPE at a local gym. Day passes usually aren’t too expensive.

3 Likes

Hey poach your own, @DameLisa !

:wink:

5 Likes

Sorry, I know I’m behind here, but I’m still back at “there was a shop”…that sold you a goat suit.

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

6 Likes

@CPT_A At this point this goat is about to kick your Wahoolimabobutt. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

The end goal is the same!

3 Likes

Went to sign up (and/or make a donation, still on my fence about riding this thing) and had this reminder of times gone by. GSL may not be kicking ass this year but I’m sure the regulars will be here there or somewhere. Good luck to all, DPF for the win.

8 Likes

I hear you Sir @JamesT. Physically, I am deffo on the side of the fence that’s riding. Mentally, I’m not quite there.

The incessant use of the term Wahooligan (not offended by it, just don’t identify with it in any way whatsoever) keeps chipping away at my drive to ride. I’ve printed out my version of the tour poster for my now posterless pain cave and hoping watching a human in a goat suit doing Stage 1 will give me some needed mojo. :pray:

7 Likes

Amen.

3 Likes

And a hallelujah.

2 Likes

Is it possible to join the Knights of Sufferlandria Team without being a Knight of Sufferlandria?

2 Likes

Absolutely. Hop into our slipstream.

2 Likes

Yes, look up :arrow_up: (and welcome to the forums)

See my post a few posts later if you are already registered, to join you have to search the team to join from your participation page.

2 Likes

3 Likes