Knights of Sufferlandria Team

Y’know, if ALL the Knights of Sufferlandria were to join this team, we could create a list, organize it by country of origin and order of dubbing, and maybe find a nice page on the interwebs to house it for all eternity. We could even call it the Honour Roll or something like that. :thinking:

7 Likes

Brilliant!

2 Likes

You misspelled this Sir @Glen.Coutts.

:smirk:

1 Like

Honour Bun?

Damn Muricans!

4 Likes

Yeah don’t get me started.

200-3

1 Like

I just got that exact gif from a friend I used to work with with when I sent him this

4 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy:

As a computer scientist and SQL nerd, I can relate to this.

2 Likes

I am neither but know some so can also relate.

Another auction. Cross posted on FB and another thread on the forum

Casual wear! Get your casual wear here :wink:

3 Likes

You are absolutely winning on effort, Sir @Glen.Coutts.

:clap:t3: :clap:t3: :clap:t3:

2 Likes

Ordered

1 Like

Do the efforts just load to my SYSTM calendar when the tour starts. I sigend up.

2 Likes

The Company version right? The wahoominati haven’t made kit. (Yet)

During The Wahoolimabob Tour, as long as you’ve added the Tour Route plan the rides will show up on your SYSTM calendar and once you’ve ridden them (provided you’ve done it in the 50 hour window), you’ll get a green tick somewhere (I think last year the app actually showed each ride’s window, and once done :white_check_mark: ) Still not entirely sure how this will work for the Stage 7a RGT or SYSTM option but I’m sure they’ll figure it out.

Nice to see you’ve officially signed up Sir Todd!!

2 Likes

Okay cool.

Yeah i just clicked on the link and placed the order. Kind of impulsive that way lol.

Thank you, Sir Glen.

2 Likes

Lemme guess your rider type. Attacker?

1 Like

It’s an interesting question. I’ll have a more defenitive answer on Sunday when I do the full 4dp.

When I first tried i had a mechanical and didnt get a rider type.

I did the half Monty at the midway point of my last 10 weeks training but that doesnt give rider type either, so Sunday will tell the tale.

Psychologically I absolutely love to attack but during outdoor season I prefer metric and full century rides.

I just love to ride. Thinking of doing a climbing plan after ToS because I’d like to attempt an Everest.

4 Likes

I’ve vEverested a few times and have done a half irl, plus some near halfs. My 2 cents for that is to do the GG 200 plan and add in or sub in some climbing vids cuz, unless you’re Ronan McLaughlin, an Everest is an endurance event where you find your pace and just grind it out.

FF should be fun then :smiling_imp: :face_vomiting: Let us know your rider type when you pick yourself up off the floor :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for that .02. I’ll take a look at iy and definately report in with my rider type, after the slaughter
:metal::skull::metal:

3 Likes

If it makes you feel any better, I’ve got mine on Saturday :flushed: :man_biking:t4::man_biking:t4::confounded::persevere::bucket::face_vomiting:

4 Likes

Hope you’re test was sufficiently miserable. Just finished mine. Looks like I’m a sprinter. Not so shocking. I like long rides but i love to blow it up.

4 Likes