Knights of Sufferlandria Team

The making of a legend.

4 Likes

I’m in if the Time Zones work.

But you’ve definitely got my attention with the volcano bet! :smile:

1 Like

I am here for this! Thanks for thinking of the Twitch channel.

And I cannot wait to see the volcano stunt :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Still have to get Twith Guest Star to work. The whole Squad channel is beyond me unless someone else wants to have a crack. For Twitch, you just need a free Twitch account and a web cam and I can dial you in (theoretically).

Failing that, there’s always the epic Zoom Call, we did that 2 years ago and it was hilarious.

3 Likes

Is that when you made(!) us stand through the Ninth Hammer? That was not hilarious.

3 Likes

It IS!!! And it was hilarious, for me anyway. I’d already ridden my 9 hammers :grin: And to think you even paid for the privilege! But I did give you lots of cow bell :rofl:

6 Likes

Typical Sufferlandrian fun

2 Likes

Heard something about doughnuts if I joined the team……signed on as faster than a MVDP sprint to the finish.

5 Likes

5 Likes

My favourite Simpson’s scene ever.

3 Likes

Couchlandrian Tendencies detected.

3 Likes

True knight: don’t fear the carbs…just burn them off!

2 Likes

Did you see Donuts instead Sir? :joy:

2 Likes

I just want to update you all to say that - of course we knew this already, but… - the Knights of Sufferlandria are awesome!

Sirs and Dames, keep crushing that fundraising!

We are the number one fundraising team, so far. Let’s show the rest of those Couchlandrians how it’s done!

4 Likes

Wow! Way to goooooooo people!!

1 Like

Count me in! Looking forward to another glorious week of suffering with you all!

2 Likes

Welcome Sir @robyork!

Thank you for joining us!

1 Like

Trying to join team. However, the site tells me i have already registered for the event whenever i click on join team it tells me im already registered and then logs me out. Already sent a note into the help desk. Just wanted to let yall know i am trying!

2 Likes

It’s not super intuitive Sir, but to join the team, you go to your own Participant page and click the Profile link then event options…

Unless you tried that and it still failed. In that case…Kitchen Sink!!! Or, NEW BIKE!!!

2 Likes

If the official poster sucks, then I want this one, Sir @emacdoug.

Knights of Wahoologan spray

Maybe heavier on the graffiti. Just saying. :wink:

4 Likes