KOS - Stopping Thinking & Ride!

So that’s ice cream cones on your heads then? :joy: :joy:

Reminds me of a favourite pic of my old bike where I had an ice cream cone saddle up!

6 Likes

I’m gonna have to share this one with my dad, Sir @Glen.Coutts! Ice cream and cycling are his two favorite things - seeing them together will make him swoon! :melting_face::rofl:

4 Likes

I like your dad already :icecream::man_biking:t4:#willrideforicecream

3 Likes

My dad used to ride his bike around looking for ice cream, as well. And then would celebrate his rides with a good beer. That’s a great trifecta.

6 Likes

All advice is truly appreciated. I have updated my schedule based on the fantastic feedback. I think this schedule will work to inflict appropriate suffering with limited risk of falling off the bike. Biggest change was changing the order and swapping a couple of harder rides for hard rides. :slight_smile:

Start date is set for Mar 4, Mountain timezone. I believe I have my nutrition plan laid out. Remainder of the week will be Defender today, Tapers tomorrow, and Primer on Friday. Some repeat mental strength sessions to combat this anxiety and plenty of yoga.

Thank you, all. I’ll be certain to have fun storming the Castle, even if it does take a Miracle!
StormingtheCastle

6 Likes

miracle-max-princess-bride

Personally I would run from The Omnium and Revolver as if my life depended on it, but that looks to be some quality SUFFering! Having done the math on mine, too, 639 is a solid TSS total.

GO GO GO

1 Like

You are already a success in my book. Looking forward to your confirmation ride on the 4th. :+1::crossed_swords:

3 Likes

Oooh. I have a thing on Saturday too. Primers on Friday as well. Your list looks delightful. Nice data sheet too :nerd_face:

5 Likes

So, it is March 4th at 6:20 am MDT. 18 Degree F and we’re sitting at about 6100 feet of elevation. No better time for some Thin Air!! KOS effort is underway. Be back shortly with an update - or no sooner than 60 mins from now!

6 Likes

there’s a few like minded souls on FB doing theirs today too. Seems misery really does like company! Now go get it!!!

2 Likes

GO GO GO! Will be watching.

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

#twaaw

Xoom Xoom!

1 Like

Thin Air complete - Couchlandrian Guppy safely back in the fish bowl! Technical difficulty starting out. 6 mins in I lost all power. After calming down I remembered to never let “perfect” be the enemy of “precise”. Shut it all down, restarted everything and all is in order. I go an extra little warmup!! See you seen - off to A Very Dark Place!

8 Likes

Keep calm and Suffer Suffer Suffer!

2 Likes

AVDP is still dark but I made it to the end of the tunnel. On to The Bat!

4 Likes

CHARGE!!!

1 Like

Gotta love Batman Intervals.

1 Like

No love for the Bat-man. But it is finished. On to Attacker.

5 Likes

Time to play Name That Tune.

Workin’ too hard can give you a heart ATTACK ack, ack, ack, ack, ack

1 Like

Attacker is done. Now off to the Power Station for some boost!

3 Likes