Congratulations Sir!

1 Like

Congrats! Well suffered.

1 Like

Well done, sir!

Congratulations!

4 Likes

Inspiring - really!
After all these years I still haven’t either bothered or needed to attempt to storm the gates.
Maybe soon, just maybe……

7 Likes

it all starts with a thought :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

If you’re even half serious, I recommend listening to the MTP episode “Remembering Why”.

Knowing why you’re doing something is important (at least it is to me).

5 Likes

100%

3 Likes

We’re waiting for you at the castle.

You know you want to.

#HaveYouSufferedToday?

6 Likes

We thought about it for the past few years. We finally pulled the trigger last month. Not sure we’ve fully recovered yet, but still no regrets.

5 Likes

Your (plural) ride is already legend. And coincidentally the only cell w a double bed in the castle!

6 Likes

Looks comfy & cozy!

2 Likes

Oh congratulations Sir Gary @glm8408 and welcome to the castle!

Still can’t believe I missed this thread

4 Likes

Don’t worry Sir @DarrenWCKam , the wahoominati are always watching. #twaaw

Xoom Xoom!

6 Likes

Thank you Sir @DarrenWCKam. You helped me immensely in preparation for this challenge!

3 Likes

As a Knight, I am honoured. :saluting_face:
As a Sufferlandrian and just a regular chap, I am humbled. :blush:

Enjoy your stay in the castle Sir!
I hope the Minions got you the most uncomfortable bed and served your meal of nails and spikes with a cellar full of some Harsh Red Whine :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I’m no knight, a simple peasant of Couchlandria. Question: Is the rule that you do all 10 vids on 100% of your 4DP or do you dial it down a bit?

3 Likes

If you can do that you can earn the additional title of “Champion sandbagger”.

2 Likes

Definitely not! 10 vids back to back make an endurance event. As far as I can recall, most attempts are made at 70-85%, often starting at 80-85 and reducing as needed. The only rule is that you make an effort that you are proud of.

Definitely try stringing several videos together for practice. The high-intensity intervals have a different impact in a knighthood attempt and you really can’t predict how it will feel without a trial run.

6 Likes

Nonsense :wink: It will feel glorious when it’s over

3 Likes

You’re here. You’re a Sufferlandrian. You can never leave :slight_smile:

3 Likes