L’Étape Johor 2023

We are barely two months away from the 2023 L’Étape Johor and training is on-going. Just like any event, being mentally prepared is just as important as being physically prepared to ensure a successful outcome the event.

I believe it’s still not too late to sign up for the event albeit it will cost more if signed up earlier.

I invite those those who have signed up for this event to chime in on their training as well as those who has participated in this event to share their experience.

Looking to bring your mental A-game to the L’Étape? It’s never too late to start the SYSTM Mental Training programme

3 Likes

100%

1 Like

It’s only too late to never start it at all, Couchlandrian tendencies :rofl:

2 Likes

5 Likes

That’d what they said at the International Time Traveller’s Association meeting next Wednesday! Shenanigans!

3 Likes

So far, I have been reading scrolling about the FB page of Malaysia’s edition of the L’Etape and the event organiser received quite a huge backlash for the event last year due to multiple crashes and the slow release of the timing results post-ride.

Screenshot 2023-05-15 093643

4 Likes

Couchlandrian tendencies :joy:

1 Like

I happen to find out that the route has been announced but it’s still subject to change.

Mountain top finish?

Anyway here’s the link.

Meanwhile, this is the 60km route map