Last update, huge window i can't resize

Hi, with the last update I see a huge screen and i can’t make it fit completely, what can i do? i can’t change my screen size resolution to something bigger now i see two different trainings and i can’t delete the duplicated one cause i don’t even get to see the confirm part below to delete it, this never happened before, HELP!

2 Likes

Can you please send us an email? Theminions@thesufferfest.com. We’d like to look into this issue.

1 Like

Can confirm this issue. Occured to me too last year, when having my win10 laptop connected by HDMI to second screen and SUF software visualised on second screen.
When minimizing, maximizing, switching to mini-player, switching back,… It would occur at times, the screen would just no longer resize. I didn’t find any consisteny in this pattern.

4 Likes

Hi, Zapika.

If you click and hold the title bar (the area to the right of the 3 bars in the top left), can you drag the window in any direction? If so, you might be able to drag it to the left, eventually showing the minimize, full screen, and close buttons. Clicking the middle one should help.

You could also try double clicking the title bar, which should trigger a “fit window” behavior from it.

Good luck!

1 Like

Hi Renzo, i can drag it but still if i click on full screen, it doesn’t fit to the window :frowning:
here what happens with the double click, just see/unsee the bars

3 Likes

Understood! :thinking:

Since you can drag it, do either of the top corners allow you to drag them in order to resize the window?

1 Like

I was having similar issues in some of the videos. When a workout included Col Collective videos with subtext bubbles, the bubbles didn’t line wrap, so instead the text from the sentences ran all the way across the screen and off the right side of the screen with the end of the sentence being lost.

I took screenshots and meant to submit them but got distracted. Glad I read this, so I’ve just submitted them.

1 Like

No, I can’t resize from the corner, i even tried uninstalling, deleting all the files, restarting and reinstalling and right from the login it already shows the big window

1 Like

I hope you contacted the support team (minions):

They will be able to help you.

2 Likes

That’s super weird. The only other thing I can think of is, while that window is active, pressing and holding the Windows key and pressing the up arrow in your keyboard, which works as the Maximize button.

I hope that The Minions can get you back to proper Suffering ASAP.

1 Like

Yes i did, they asked me to do the uninstall reinstall, sent them the same screenshot and waiting for an answer

1 Like

Bit of a geeky fix but worth checking that graphics card drivers are up to date.

2 Likes

Can confirm once more that when this issue occurs, minimize/maximize buttons are not working.
@Zapika, does this occur to you with the same hardware as mine? Being, running the app on a second screen, attzched by hdmi.

2 Likes

For what it’s worth, this is the issue I was having. I emailed support and they were able to replicate it both on the PC and on an iPhone, so they will be looking into it. Seems to a graphics issue going on in the latest version. We’ll see what they figure out.

2 Likes

This is what worked, disabled this, set the “fix scaling for apps” to off

My screenshot (this comp it’s in spanish)

5 Likes

There are a few other solutions we are working on for this oversized window issue. If you’re experiencing this (not the text issue), we would really like to hear from you. Please email us at theminions@thesufferfest.com.

1 Like

Are you still looking for this or are you sorted now?

I believe I had this issue this morning running chores on my surface pro.

1 Like

@ridethecliche please email us if you’re having this issue! Theminions@thesufferfest.com

1 Like

Done!

2 Likes