List of workouts to address specific weaknes

So I’m a rouleur with a weakness in repeated efforts & I got my top 3 suggested workouts. Is there a compiled list anywhere of the ranked workouts for various strengths weaknesses?
I’m thinking of a DIY plan picking 1 weakness and 1 strength video per week & would like to get some help with that & not be restricted to the top 3.
It seems the ones I like are those matching strengths, and those I dislike match my weakness, but something with a more scientific basis would be good!

1 Like

You can sort the workouts by NM/AC/MAP/FTP focus, then choose the ones that have the highest rating in your strength and weakness. I think that might be what you’re looking for?

3 Likes

I’ll give that a try, thanks!

1 Like

Exactly what @Alistair_Brown said. Also note, when selecting a plan, it will be adjusted to your rider type to help address your weakness. If you want to read up about the different weaknesses you can check this out too:
Knowledge of your Weakness is Power
Happy training, hope the DIY plan goes well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How do you sort workouts into groups?

1 Like

This is on iOS but it’s similar on PC

2 Likes

@anon8787683 has put together some great help articles to help you navigate the app:
Using the Sufferfest
Hopefully this helps but if you get stuck the help center has some awesome resources or email the minions: Submit a Request

3 Likes

Thanks everyone for the input! Spent a while making a table & it keeps saying I should do blender. I forgot the old axiom of never asking a question for which you won’t like the answer, oops.

3 Likes