Loosing the will to live!

It will not sync with the Wahoo servers. Once you reconnect, the push should be ‘automagic’ as I do this all the time here.

Do you mean Losing the will to live instead of Loosing?….Or is there some type of play on words going on that I may have missed?

1 Like

They still haven’t fixed the 5-10 second lag on ANT+ on a PC? That was a problem 2+ years ago. Mac responded to a post I made at the time that they’d look into it (I can’t seem to find it). I gave up on ANT+ because of it, it made intervals virtually impossible to do on my Tacx Neo 2T because the lag time was random and you couldn’t anticipate it. BT is instantaneous. I live in a downtown condo with a billion Wi-Fi and BT connections interfering with things, so I have the BT dongle on a USB extension cord that I place within a few feet of the trainer and it’s reasonably reliable.

FWIW I only use Ant+ with a windows laptop. I get no lag at all (I’ve compared with BT on a different machine, no difference in responsiveness). I have the Ant dongle on a cord to about 4 feet from the Kickr Core. Maybe there is some individual set-up issues causing probblems.

1 Like

Since switching to BT to solve ANT+ trainer lag I haven’t tried ANT+ again so IDK if anything has changed. One of the things I did try to cure lag with ANT+ was putting the dongle on an extension and placing it at varying distances from the trainer, including ~ 1.5’ away . That had no effect on the lag, which as I mentioned, wasn’t an issue with other apps.

1 Like