March Monthly Challenge

Can you report this as a bug please? Be god for the team to have a big report (or email the minions)?

I can do a :ant: report in your behalf if you want

We got this one resolved, thanks

1 Like

Hello guys!
Job done :laughing:
Stupid question how long does it take for the badge to appears? :thinking:

Mine appeared instantly after last ride.

:thinking: i may have to redo one…

Hi Stephane, it should appear instantly, if it does not please message me privately with your email and I can check for you.

Tour de Suisse completed. The ladies don’t play around!

6 Likes

Nice work so far everyone! We still have time to complete the March monthly challenge and celebrate women’s history month!
The 2023 Wahooligan Tour is behind us, but there will always be another challenge :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

Thank goodness there are a few days left! I still have 3 to ride. :sweat_smile: Always cutting it close on these things…

2 Likes

Yep, this one is going to be tight. Two more to go for me. Hopefully the challenge window stays open until the end of March 31 here in the PDT timezone.

2 Likes

So long as the app reports you completed it on the 31st, you should be fine. So your local time.

4 Likes

Dang! If only I’d seen the sign earlier!!

2 Likes

I’m glad that you added half the road to the monthly challenge.
I have seen and ridden the film twice before so I my intention was to turn off the video and watch something else while I completed the ride. But the first few minutes of the doc got me reengaged and I could not turn it off. What a great history of women’s cycling and racing.
Systm does a great job with its videos incorporating the woman’s peloton. Inmho

5 Likes

Agree wholeheartedly with this! Usually if a plan suggests an inspiration video I’ve seen before I swap it out for one of similar length that I haven’t seen before, but since this was part of the monthly challenge I watched it. And even though this was my fourth time, I basically had the same experience. Great film, even years later!

2 Likes

Same here. It’s a great workout. So much fun riding on-board with Clara and in the breakaway with Pauliena and Lucinda.

Amazing amount of power Clara had to put out to hold the wheel coming out of some of those corners!

3 Likes

Children are scary!

2 Likes

One thing is to.see it on SYSTM. The other is to see it at its release location. I’m fortunate enough to be able to do both.

1 Like

Oof, rode the Suisse this morning at 0500.

Probably wasn’t a good idea to do a 4DP test in the middle of the challenge, which resulted in a 38W increase, and then have the hardest 2 parts of the challenge after that…

6 Likes

!!!

3 Likes

Nice one! But it’s going to hurt!! :smiling_imp:

3 Likes