Missing features -- when are they coming back?

Been too long with Systm to see previously supported Sufferfest features still not supported…

I WANT MY BUTTONS ON THE BIKE TO WORK WITH SYSTM THE WAY THEY USED TO IN THE DAYS OF YE OLDE SUFFERFEST.

Anyone missing anything else from back then or perhaps hoping for some truly new features?

2 Likes

I’m not a Kickr Bike owner but I know those that have them would like the buttons back. What else is missing? The only thing I miss is “sort by last ridden”. In most other ways, I’d say the app has improved a lot.

I’d love to have a filter that’ll only show me workouts I haven’t completed yet. Especially with all the recently added inspiration videos.
I like to switch up the recovery and endurance rides in my training plans to ones I haven’t watched yet :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Look under Progress/Awards, select the All Inspiration Badge, or All Sufferfest Badge, or any of the other awards. Click on Details and you will see the workouts annotated with whether you have done them or not. There is no award for “All Recovery” or “All Endurance”.

It is not a filter, and it does not answer all your questions, and you will have to scroll through the list, but it will answer some of what you want.

4 Likes

BADASS POWER RECORDS. Please?

:grimacing:

5 Likes

I had to add my OMGYES :100: to this.
Been asking for it forever. Even if the implementation in SUF was a bit dodgy (too easy to accidentally press the Campi buttons and switch REG/Level modes while grabbing a handful of handlebars), they were so useful.

2 Likes

I know the correct answer is “Yes, Wahoo will be adding them back”, but I wonder if there is scope for an end-user to replicate the functionality externally?
Ostensibly, the bike is connecting to the computer as a device and those buttons send an input of some description, so all it would take is to be able to read that communication and convert the input of those buttons to a keystroke that can be mapped to the function of your choice in the app.

I’d love to have a play, but I have a huge backlog of home projects, I shall ponder on it though.
Anyone else with coding experience though, catch your fancy? It shouldn’t be too complex at all.

Doesn’t fully answer it, no, but this is nice.
I hadn’t seen this ‘details’ section on the awards yet. Nice for achievement hunting :slight_smile:
That seems like a recent addition though? I don’t think it was there a few weeks/months ago.

1 Like

It probably is relatively recent.

I discovered it after I had used the old fashioned tool when I was trying to complete the All Sufferfest badge:
https://thesufferfest.retool.com/embedded/public/6e0a68aa-8ab9-4ffd-bf78-f358ef8d514e

I‘m missing ‚Switch User/Account‘. As someone who shares his trainer and computer with another person this was much more convenient than log off, log in again.

+1 ON THIS!! Craving to have the ERG/Level button functionality restored on the Kickr bike. It is absurd it hasn’t happened yet. I can’t imagine the code base is that radially different between the old platform and the new. Apparently the programming minions don’t have the FTP to do the job?

1 Like

While we’re at it, can this function be added to the Elemnt bike computers too? I can’t reach my computer whilst on the bike…

1 Like