Mtn Bike or Gravel Pro-Rides on tap?

It would be great to see some Mtn Bike and Gravel Pro rides coming in the future. The videos would be pretty entertaining as well.

4 Likes

@tdp There has been some talk about those. They are a bit more tricky to film as there is more camera shake on those surfaces. I would like to see those as well.

1 Like

On a bike with a rigid fork, I agree. But I’ve had my GoPro attached to my bars on pretty rough descents and its remarkable how smooth it is. And I don’t have anything close to the nicest version.

Admittedly, there is more coasting in mtn biking, so there would be more soft-pedaling recovery sections. But the pedaling would be full of high power bursts, I imagine.

KICK!
Concerning the camera: with the latest generation GoPro this is absolutely not an issue. Their stabilisation is incredible.

Plenty of good onboards to be found. Check out Syd and Macky on Youtube, they film all their races and their onboards look amazing.

I would love to have more MTB content, like XC races (shorttrack or the full track). They don’t even need to be from world cup events. I really enjoyed the one of the UCI Week. Road racers have plenty of content, give some love to the MTB riders that use your platform please :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yep. For novids and SYSTM vids I’ve seen too many times, I usually substitute mtb XC You Tubes. They’re more interesting that looking at a smooth road ahead, or other roadies butts. There are many but this guy has quite a few good ones. https://www.youtube.com/c/BenGoyette

1 Like

They are especially fun combined with the Wahoo CLIMB.