🚀 🚀 🚀 NEW CONTENT: Yoga for Runners 🚀 🚀 🚀

Maybe you’re a triathlete. Or perhaps a duathlete. Or maybe - gasp - you just like to run. Regardless of why you do it, you’ll know that running puts the body under strain that’s quite different than cycling. And that’s why we’ve just released a new series of 12 yoga videos designed specifically for the needs of runners.

While the routines can certainly benefit everyone, these routines targets the areas where runners need the most mobility, strength, coordination and flexibility. Whether that’s your feet and ankles, your sense of balance or your hips, you’ll find something to help you recover faster, move better and get stronger.

You’ll find them in the Yoga section of the app (Pro tip: use the ‘For Runners’ option in the Category filter. You may have to restart the app to see that filter option, though).

22 Likes

Once again, let me express my profound gratitude Sir David :pray:

Now you can move back in to your day :wink:

11 Likes

good news! I was looking forward to it :star_struck:

2 Likes

Excellent! :clap:

Looking forward to those duathlon plans.

2 Likes

Now I can get my wife to do yoga with me wahoo. Thank you and all the minions.

3 Likes

I”m only seeing 9 workouts in the For Runners filter. What am I missing?

1 Like

I’d try a logout login to see if that changes. I’ve got 12 on mine.

Nope. Not even a logout, shutdown, reboot, login could get me the missing 3

I”m in the UK. Maybe it’s a CDN issue?

1 Like

Did you filter for runnr :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

That is…baffling. Man, I have no idea why that might be happening.

1 Like

Scratch that. I figured it out. All fixed. You should see them now! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @David.McQuillen.KoS , that fixed it

2 Likes

I’d been wondering how 12 new workouts took the total from 51 to 60. All looks good now with even more vids :smiley:

2 Likes