🚴‍♀️ 🎥 🎉 NEW Inspiration Videos 🎉 🎬 🚵‍♂️

Get inspired for 2024 with some new Inspiration documentaries from the past year!

Find out how Adventure For All are bringing more people to the cycling world creating opportunities for individuals with exceptionalities.
Or follow the 3rd season of “From the Ground Up” project to get new riders to complete one of the most challenging 100mile mountain bike races in Colorado.
Group 1475

1. Adventure For All 2023
    As one of Wahoo’s close partners, Adventure For All’s mission is to guide individuals with exceptionalities through life-changing adventures while creating innovative educational practices that ignite a shift in societal belief systems.Together we will guide individuals with exceptionalities through life-changing adventures while creating innovative educational practices that ignite a shift in societal belief systems.
    Experience the Adirondacks:
    Join four exceptional athletes in the Adirondack mountains on the adventure of a lifetime. These athletes challenge themselves, conquer fears, and demonstrate their ability to overcome obstacles, proving to themselves and the world they can achieve anything.
    Finish:
    Witness Riley, a remarkable young man with Autism and Tourette’s, as he pedals beyond expectations to conquer the challenging 31+ mile Big Sugar gravel bike race. This isn’t just a story about cycling; it’s a journey of courage, hope, and the shattering barriers. With the unwavering support of his mom and the dedicated team at Adventure For All, Riley’s adventure redefines what’s possible, turning every pedal stroke into a victory for him and everyone who believed in his endless potential.
  2. From the Ground Up - Season 3 Pt 1
    Episode 1: The Roots
    This season truly has it all, but to appreciate the wild adventure that is about to unfold, let’s first look back at where we’ve come from! Alexey and Ryan reflect on how FTGU came to be, the mission of the project, past seasons, and lead into 5 rider’s stories that are set to be told in the weeks to come!
  3. From the Ground Up - Season 3 Pt 2
    Episode 2: All Systems Go
    We follow Brindley and her journey to Leadville. The ups, the downs and everything in between!
    Episode 3: Greater Ambitions
    We follow Mohnish, a 24 year old Software Engineer living in Atlanta, GA. When first selected to take on this challenge, he knew he had a lot of work to do. He set a strategy on how he could go from never riding a mountain bike to getting a belt buckle in less than 6 months.
  4. From the Ground Up - Season 3 Pt 3
    Episode 4: Finding Balance
    We follow Megan Mouser and her journey from 3 years of FTGU. Megan is an incredible mom, self described as "Workin’ on body positivity 1 mile at a time and the epitome of our community at From the Ground Up. We are so excited to finally share her story up to race day!
    Episode 5: Rookies Again
    What does it take for ex-NFL athletes to redefine a healthy lifestyle and take on something as foreign as riding a mountain
    bike? Kawika and Amani took a leap this year, and are working to inspire and motivate other athletes post career. In this episode we look at Kawika and Amani’s backgrounds and watch them learn to ride a MTB comfortably as they step onto a whole new type of playing field.
  5. From the Ground Up - Season 3 Pt 4
    Episode 6: Hours : Minutes : Seconds
    The final episode of Season 3, five separate stories that you have watched grow over the last 5 months, culminating in Leadville for the race. What is often missed in this project is that we truly believe in building a team, a family and more, that it would be even tougher to do alone. Sit down on your couch with some popcorn and a blanket, but don’t forget to bring your friends - this one is full of moments that will make you want to get off the couch!
16 Likes

A little late for that? :wink:

5 Likes

It’s a Sufferlandrian time thing. Years, dates, days, minutes, seconds. NEVER trust a minion with these things

3 Likes

Ahem, get inspired BY 2023 cycling adventures for 2024 :melting_face:

4 Likes

@Rupert.H any teasers on what other new content is coming up? I think we are due some new pro rides, for example. Or anything a bit more interactive.

3 Likes

Thanks for the new inspiration stuff.
I purposely stayed away from those videos on YouTube last year hoping they would be on here soon. Patience is a virtue.
I was also hoping that the Lachy/angus Morton tour divide video would be on here but it’s not yet.
Anytime a wahoo sponsored video/athlete puts out a video it ought to be available here the day it’s available on YouTube. If the company is supporting the creation of the content I don’t see why that can’t be the case.

5 Likes

Every time I watch one of the From the Ground Up videos, I find myself wondering if any of the participants ended up becoming a “you can never leave” Sufferlandrian by the time they finished! Lol

2 Likes

Just completed adventure for all video.
Great story and truly inspirational.
The body recovers but the mind is inspired.
Thanks for offering this content,
It’s what separates systm from the rest of the competition.

4 Likes

Who does the subtitles on these videos? They are terrible. Please give us the option to turn them off. So many obviously wrong words. I assume it must be AI.

1 Like

2 more new inspirations released today:

5 Likes

This video makes a real good case to stay away from electronic shifting…