๐Ÿš€ ๐Ÿš€ ๐Ÿš€ NEW VIDEO: The Model is LIVE! ๐Ÿš€ ๐Ÿš€ ๐Ÿš€

The Model really is an excellent workout combined with stellar production value. Top notch!!

3 Likes

I just did it for the first time - a great workout, a really good production and a great addition to the library.

Thanks!

3 Likes

First time with the model for me today.

Iโ€™m off a few weeks of limited training (and Iโ€™m pretty sure my FTP/MAP were overestimated by HM anyway. Excuses, excuses), but those intervals utterly crushed me. I made it through, with some short breaks and an early reduction to 95%.

Iโ€™m surprised the workout only lasts 20mins thoughโ€ฆ

2 Likes

Itโ€™s 59 minutes isnโ€™t it?

1 Like

Not for me it wasnโ€™t :slight_smile:

As I say, crushed. Utterly.

1 Like

Did The Model yesterday and now I know again why I love an occasional old school 'Fest video. Felt crushed after set 2, felt that I was going to make it after set 3, and completely exploded during set 4. Legs relatively fresh but with repeated as weakness that did not come as a complete surprise - waited out a few sprints on level mode, did another one only to combust once more when I tried the 2nd. Nice video, soundtrack plus lots of suffering = Good fun!

4 Likes

I get to do The Hunted and The Wretched this month. Iโ€™m โ€œlooking forward to itโ€.

:wink:

1 Like

Old School!

2 Likes

My third Model today. What a masterpiece. The video editing between men and women in the same race is great, the sound track is banging, the intervals crush you, but just hard enough to keep going and finish. Beautiful!

7 Likes

Iโ€™m going to continue with my usual M.O. and bump another old thread.

Whilst reviewing which workouts I had left to do to get the All SUF badge I realised that Iโ€™d never finished this one. I tried it once and as you can see from the comments above it destroyed me inside 20 mins. So I revisited today.

What. A. Video. An absolutely super workout, brilliant music and some incredible footage. Extra kudos for the editing - seeing the men and women effectively riding together was really cool. There were also a lot of shots of riders before and after the race which I liked. There are some proper game faces there, and of course Cecilie Uttrup Ludwig dancing. Even when sheโ€™s wearing a mask you know that ladyโ€™s smiling!

And to cap it off (particularly for a video about looking good) what looks better than winning Nieuwsblad in a rainbow jersey under a rainbow jacket, wearing a rainbow helmet, on your rainbow bike, soloing and so far in front that your frickinโ€™ team car can drive behind you? Badass.

And unlike my last failure I did this at 105% (and the last effort at 110%!). Retest time! :slight_smile:

Great job all round, @Francois-Wahoo & team. Iโ€™m sorry it took me so long to do it justice. Rest assured that it did hurt, and next time itโ€™s reeeally gonna hurt. But I wonโ€™t even notice, Iโ€™ll be too busy looking goood.

(Extra points if you get the movie reference).

7 Likes

I want to add my praise for The Model. I did this yesterday for the first time in while, and I was reminded just how good it is. A great workout, great music, great footage, amazing editing, good storyline. The cuts between menโ€™s and womenโ€™s races are so well synced to the music, and cuts between footage from the same sections of the womens and mens races works really well.

Thanks @Francois-Wahoo and everyone who worked on this. I can see it being a regular in my cyclocross preparation training.

This^. I loved that moment in the workout.

3 Likes