Endurance 2 = 2 hrs
Endurance 3 = 3 hrs
Endurance 3.5 = 3.4 hrs

nature break? :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

GG 200 plan, High Volume 3:1

GOAT and Across the Mountains on Thursday of week 2
GOAT and Across the Mountains on Friday of week 3

On the Strength workout Swim Focus A while performing a hip abduction exercise the narrator said “working your medial glutes” instead of working your gluteus medius. I only work my medial glutes after really bad Indian food.

1 Like

Sub-Threshold With Surges 3 x 12

Main effort is described as 4 sets of 4 intervals - this should 3 sets of 4 intervals.

The description of “tempo increasing: 30/20/10/5 min” has several typos.
The first interval is 30 min at 80% FTP not 95%
The second interval, the 3 min sections are at 95% FTP not 100%
In the fourth interval the 3rd min is at 90% FTP not 95%

This might have already been pointed out but in Angels there is a word missing.

5 Likes

haha.

I completed the London-Edinburgh-London inspiration video over the weekend the subtitles are pretty bad to be honest. I think my favourite was below, it’s meant to be Kylie Minogue.

There’s also mention of yoxall when it should be hot tubs, scoth instead of scotch and a ton of others. The whole video needs a bit of a review by the minions.

2 Likes

Starting SYSTM app the calendar shows in off center mode. Nothing major but a glitch. iPhone XR

@Magnus_M72 Yes - it is a known issue and I think has something to do with the latest IOS update.

In FTP Progression 1: 5x6, after the last interval, there’s a bunch of narrative about one more interval to go and about starting to cool down halfway through the cooldown when you finish the non-existent interval. Probably should get fixed.

1 Like

A more constructive one than my last cheeky one. Standing Starts about 2:10 in.

Upper Body Focus 5.

The text before you start says you need:
Mat or something to place under you knee
A broom
A loose band

The video at the start says you need:
A mat
A broomstick
A Chair
Access to a wall

What you actually need is:
A broomstick
A loose band
Access to a wall

Chris

3 Likes

HA!! I was actually going to make the same point. Text telling me to get ready and I’m saying, “no thanks, I’m cooling down!!”

1 Like

The end of the On Location ride with Nicole Frain on Mt. Wellington is cut off. Just as we get to the top, the ride ends.

No chat at the top or outro like the Mike Cotty On Locations. It just cuts Nicole off mid sentence.

1 Like

Can someone clarify what this main set is supposed to be? I’m not running 30 miles :weary:

A word missing? “”This is Nibali you’re trying to stay with, not your riding buddy on a recovery ride.”” What is missing?

A word was removed from the sentence as it was deemed unsuitable.

The comment you replied to was being a bit tongue-in-cheek.

1 Like