Nit-Picks and Typos

Still though, worth trying to uninstal the SYSTM app completely, reboot your computer and download and reinstall a fresh copy of the SYSTM app. It won’t hurt and it might help.

It seems to happen only with the @Coach.Neal.H videos. I will not try this until sometime after the Tour. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeh. Understood. Someone else pointed out, I think, that the week with Sir Evil Smile was one of the first ones so they hadn’t quite nailed the sound recording stuff.

2 Likes

I recall it being specific to two or three @Coach.Neal.H videos. The Ian Boswell ones came at the same time and they didn’t have an issue with the audio. It would have been nice if they fixed the audio on those way back when the problem was discovered, but maybe it’s a bit more complicated to fix.

1 Like

Fixed (HR targets removed)! Thanks.

3 Likes

We think we’ve finally figured out what’s going on with audio on these rides (not everybody has the issue). Hope to have a fix up in the next couple of weeks.

8 Likes

I’m so glad a fix is coming. I ride with sound set to Mono since I’m deaf on the left. Mono didn’t work either for the solo Neal interviews but setting the speaker pure right did.

3 Likes

History Beta!

Just noticed that it shows ft and miles despite I’m an European rider.

Verify your display preferences in your SYSTM profile. My data is shown in km.

Rob

It was set to metric but saved once more and now it’s correct :white_check_mark: thanks

2 Likes

Petty nitpick, in the app there’s a banner section for the monthly challenge. You click on said banner and it opens a webpage to give some more information and list the workouts. Why doesn’t it do this within the app so that I can click on the workout from there and start it and not have to jump back and forth between the app and a webpage?

3 Likes

@Sir_Alan I suspect the app wasn’t designed for text and links but a workaround is to click on the Library and the Cycling category and search using the word April.

2 Likes

Ahh, I didn’t notice April was in the title, I did the Wout Van Aert one today and didn’t pay attention, I’ll use that next time. Thanks!

3 Likes

When choosing a Multisport plan:
Triathlon > RacePrep > Sprint Distance > Volume Moderate > Progression 2:1 > Strength: Yes…:
the order of the Strength level is mixed up. Level 2 & 3 are the wrong way around.

It just seems to occur in this particular configuration. Though I didn’t test them all.
Just wanted to report it.

2 Likes

Riding one of the new inspiration rides this morning, “Momentum”. The text on the intro screen at the start was for ‘500 Man”. The thing on another time it popped up with around 10 mins left, but couldn’t find it when looking tonight. Interestingly I didn’t notice when I rode it last week.

Not sure if this is the same issue, but on my app (v 7.57.0, running on iOS 16.1.2), I get no link on the monthly challenge in the awards section, but all the other potential awards have a link to click on them and see their workouts.
(and yes, I am just sharing this to show off my tour completion badge)

1 Like

@gwydion Monthly challenges don’t have links yet. Hopefully we will see that in the future.

1 Like

In the novid AC 5x30 there is a 30 second MAP intervals before the 5 AC intervals. The screen message says something like go! As a prompt to start the MAP interval 30 seconds before it actually starts. I also remember doing this workout back when it was a GCN video and the AC intervals were at constant power while now the decrease quite a lot (i went for almost 600 w for the first to less than 500 w for the last)

On it, thanks!

Thanks this has been updated

1 Like