November 2022 Challenge

What about Rob Hatch?

2 Likes

I could live with that but Adam Blythe has more passion

The Way out.
Why: I nearly managed to do it on my own targets. Close !!

1 Like

Love the idea of them being relatively short for now, 4 is good. Having them themed is great, and surfacing some of the fewer played content would be awesome.

I also like the art - a badge has gotta look good.

2 Likes

I had intended to do all 4 sessions in a day, like a challenge within a challenge. Obviously I never got round to doing that, but agreed, a relatively small number of lesser used sessions is perfect for mixing it up without getting in the way too much of an existing plan (or life).

Looking forward to the December edition.

6 Likes

300 of you have already achieved the November Challenge CONGRATS!!

There is still 1 week to go so plenty of time if you are in the process of completing or haven’t even started yet…

Keep up the hard work, December’s challenge isn’t far away now either - lots more fun stuff planned!!

11 Likes

I got that badge without even being aware it existed.

6 Likes

3 down, just the one to go…

1 Like

I managed to add it in on top of the MAP block I’d scheduled. The On Location in Portugal was spectacular!

7 Likes

Yay snuck in the last of the four this morning and I must say I saved the best for last. Thank you sir @michael.cotty for another “A-Maze-ing” ride to the rain forest. I must say I burned some serious calories today. Great ride. Looking forward to more of these short little monthly challenges. Cheers!! :grinning:

4 Likes

Awesome job!
Well the good news is you only have to wait until tomorrow for the next one!!

Any theme guesses?

5 Likes

You mean there’s gonna be more than one?

1 Like

Ooh, is it themed? Love that. Does it include Mike Cotty on location at the North Pole? Ian Boswell outpacing the Coca Cola truck? Christmas Beach race with Nicole Frain? “Don’t drop the ball” at the velodrome with Neal?

2 Likes

Cyclocross?

1 Like

Donuts?

1 Like

Aaaaaw. It is tomorrow here (i.e. 1 December, in New Zealand) but no sign of the new challenge). :cry:

2 Likes

Gotta use the 50 hour window thingie

2 Likes
7 Likes

Could you include me please?
Dr H. Silva C. MD
Knight of Sufferland.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums Sir. What are you looking to be included in exactly? If it’s the November Challenge, it’s too late.