Wahoo X June Challenge - Go Beyond FTP!

GO BEYOND FTP

Hi Everyone,

For June we bring you another Wahoo X monthly challenge in SYSTM with a 4DP focus!

In order to be a strong cyclist, and keep up on your weekly group ride, you need more than just sustained threshold power; you need to be able to punch up a steep climb or hold your friend’s wheel as you sprint down a straight.

This month we are focusing on 4DP® and giving you a challenge with a workout focusing on each quarter of the 4DP® pie - endurance, sprints, power and tempo efforts all ahead.

You have all month to complete:

Load the training plan here

For More Information about the challenge, visit our webpage

WahooX_JuneChallenge_EmailBanner_Rd2

Challenge FAQ Page: https://support.wahoofitness.com/hc/en-us/articles/8428608137490-Monthly-Challenges

Please note, you can now complete structured workouts in RGT however to earn your badge you must complete the SYSTM version.

16 Likes

HomerSimpsonAyYiYiGIF

Yikes!

Added and moved around my calendar already!

5 Likes

Hmmmm. A monthly challenge where the rides are all Sufferfest vids. Now THIS is something I can get behind!!

The wahoominati award 5 SUF points to Sir @Rupert.H for this months challenge.

#twaaw
Screenshot 2023-05-13 at 7.13.43 AM

Xoom Xoom!

23 Likes

Agreed!

8 Likes

Challenge plan loaded and ready to roll! Thank you!

3 Likes

I am probably the only one who liked the RGT part of monthly challenge :disappointed:

5 Likes

@rdo So did I. However now I potentially have room for Race to the Lighthouse.

4 Likes

Glad you guys approve!

Don’t worry, RGT will be back - we have taken on board the feedback from last month though and will work to improve the load time for the challenge page as it was very frustrating to have the page take so long to load.

11 Likes

Have we upset GvA?

Putting the warm-up at the end of the session is a bit harsh. Revolver and Fight Club on cold legs! :grimacing:

10 Likes

We’re rectifying this one today :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

In Sufferlandria, warm-ups are the new cool-down. Or is it, cool-downs are the new warm-ups? I think it’s the latter :man_shrugging:
evil laugh

6 Likes

Gah! I just did SUF Idol on Tuesday, but that was in May. D’oh!

Guess I’ll be doing it again. :slight_smile: I seem to have issues with that… :wink:

I have Fight Club included in my KOS on June 25, so looks like I only need to make room for the other 3. Oof. Going to be another fun month! :laughing:

4 Likes

You are not alone. :rofl: #TeamRGT

2 Likes

Here’ a thought.
What if there was a monthly challenge with a single workout…

let’s say…

The Kitchen Sink

8 Likes

Haha. There is this to look forward to :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Yessss!!!

3 Likes

I just completed the June challenge, but the badge isn’t loading in SYSTM.

Does it take a while?

I’ll be out of town the rest of the month, so I had to crush the sessions ASAP :face_exhaling::woozy_face:

Mine have always shown straight after completing the last ride. Did all your workouts save ok?

2 Likes

Sure did. Hmm. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Have you tried logging out and in again? Have you checked the web app?

1 Like