πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯ Official Route Announcement for the Wahooligan Tour πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯

Thanks @Glen.Coutts, this is exactly right. We have not yet made the workout available in RGT but if you want to practice there are other workouts available.

And after all, we need to keep some things until the Tour don’t we :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

or Sirs @Critmark and @DarrenWCKam could both just ride the Stelvio as a recce of the route. I’ve done it. It’s fun.

4 Likes

That looks like a 60min block at 85-90% in the middle of the stage!
Going to be a brutal day for people with a sustained weakness!

6 Likes

Seem like a good idea actually. See you on the other side :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Oh, let it be true. That looks like great suffering.

Oof

:person_raising_hand:t3:

3 Likes

Isn’t that TDS 1? TDS 2 hasn’t been announced yet?? TDS 2 is only showing as 58 minutes in the plan

3 Likes

Nice catch! I’m slightly less worried now :grimacing:

2 Likes

Me too!

1 Like

Ah, nice spot. It does indeed seem to be TDS1 with the 2nd half the the workout not currently visible on the timeline.

2 Likes

How do I get the TGTTOS SYSTM workout loaded in my RGTapp ?

It’s not in there yet. :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Unless you just wanna put it in yourself. Then you can use the fit file exporter.

1 Like

How does that work ?

1 Like

Via Chrome or Firefox, you’ll need to download and install the web extension so when you go to the SYSTM web app, it allows you to download the FIT file for the indoor or outdoor version of the workout. Once downloaded, you email it to workouts@rgtcycling.com then it magically appears in RGT as one of your uploaded workouts.

Here is the link from the forum that explains the process

And here is another place with some detail about creating an event and using your workout
https://wahoox.forum.wahoofitness.com/t/magic-roads-not-building/20697/6?u=glen.coutts

If you’re totally new to RGT, I’d suggest 2 things. 1, go to wahoo support site and review some of the stuff. A lot of it is NOT intuitive. https://support.wahoofitness.com/hc/en-us/sections/4549315382162-RGT and

2, If you’re on FB there’s a great and super helpful group of volunteers in the RGT Users Support Group

9 Likes

I just rode part of Stelio this morning. I had Covid 2 weeks ago, so I’m easing back into training.

I can confirm it was a great idea!

5 Likes

Ease back, @Sir_Brian_M. Ease back.

:+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

2 Likes

Awesome, it worked !

2 Likes

60 mins sustained!!! Aw shiznit! I may die! But if I die… I will die with Glory, Honour, and Suffering!!!

(or I may wimp out and dial it back a little)

1 Like