Official ToS'21 race bibs/numbers thread

21 Likes

Poster up on the window in the home-gym/office/dining room, training plan added to calendar, registered so last thing to do was my bib number. Afraid I’m not very artistic so almost a copy and paste from previous years.

Looking forward to ToS #5

20 Likes

Here we go, 1st ToS so keeping it simple, the Tour will clutter my body but not the race bib, as Einstein once said, ‘out of clutter, find simplicity’

21 Likes

See you at the start line!

Here is my number for my debut attempt at this Heroic Race.

19 Likes

@MadFrankie alias for a Wayne Gretzky lucky number maybe? Also welcome to your first TOS. It is truly the best 7 days on a trainer ever.

@GJStache53 Nothing that significant I’m afraid, the 99 simply comes from a username I was given in Uni and now it seems to follow me about and has become ‘my number’…if it puts me in the company of Gretzky then so much the better!

3 Likes

Quite enjoying seeing a whole bunch of new creative bins but also quite a few I recognise from previous tours.

There’s a few that I rack my brains to remember the story behind the number or equation etc. Great fun

Roll on the start!!

Oh yeah. It’s a double header!!!

2 Likes

Another ToS newbie here. First time racing ever actually, virtual or not.

21 Likes

Nice work on the bib Mac’Nuts and welcome to the TOS. You will so enjoy the glorious suffering for 7 days as you donate to DPF and hope that GVA will be kind … never going to happen eh!

1 Like

Wow!
Used an hour to create my BIB number… and another hour to scroll through all these cool BIB numbers already made :smiley:
Doing this for the third year. And somehow, I never have any time for life outside the ToS bubble… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
See you on the starting line!

18 Likes

there’s life outside the ToS bubble??:thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

That’s what I’ve heard… Might have been from a counchlandrian… :wink:

1 Like

21 Likes

Very cool… love the strip along the top showing the graphs!

:+1: :+1:

1 Like

My first ToS. Good luck to all!

16 Likes

13 Likes

19 Likes

Welcome first timer … you will be mostly fine till about day 5 …

1 Like

I’m wondering if I missed something when I registered by not receiving any type of bib # like all the rest of you are posting. Maybe I deleted it, but doubtful. And I did meet my donation goal.

1 Like