Official ToS'21 race bibs/numbers thread

Hi BGeff, you need to download the bib number file from here. There is a Keynote file for MAC’s and a PPT file for PC’s.

Then open the file and the bib number is the last slide.
Have fun being creative and then post your bib # here. Oh and change your FB and Forum pics to your bib number. Then we all know who is in the TOS. See you on the 14th.

4 Likes

Just to clarify: You can pick your number at random. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @GJStache53 !

Thank you @Pierre !

This is pretty weak I know but it is great fun seeing all the entries.

14 Likes

ToS 2021 Race Bib

17 Likes

Anyone else have problems editing this? I opened the link to Dropbox but it wont allow me to edit, think I’ve requested edit access but does that take a while to process?

You need to download a copy and then edit that in PowerPoint or Keynote or something similar (I used Google Slides).

1 Like

Thanks JamesT, will try again tomorrow. When I tried earlier it wouldn’t recognise the file type for some reason

Is this thing on?..Oh…hello…

17 Likes

Had to Google 5.12 :sunglasses:. Very impressive!

P.S. people often say “never say never” but I’m a hard NO. Never in a million years!!

1 Like

Rookie entry. Riding in memory of my father who lived with Parkinson’s. Shamelessly stole the workout graph :moneybag: banner idea from @Michael_Jones Well done!

22 Likes

No problemo, Jason. I just expect you to suffer gloriously.

2 Likes

managed to download it, turns out I kept trying to download the wrong file type yesterday @JamesT :man_facepalming:
All set to go!!!

14 Likes

My first one - nuclear - go hard or go home!

2 Likes

Here’s mine:

17 Likes

Climby! Love it!

I like to say, if you can climb a ladder, you can go rock climbing. It’s not near as much suffering as cycling!

you can say that all you like but I’m still a HELLS no :fearful: :fearful: :fearful:. While I can climb a ladder, I won’t even go on my roof anymore, and I have a bungalow :stuck_out_tongue:. Now, put my bike on a hill and I’ll climb all day. See you at the start line Sir.

15 Likes