Official Tour of Sufferlandria Announcement

Sir @Luka nobody is stopping you from adding Violator as often as you wish, as a warm-up, “cool down” or as a “break” between a double header.

6 Likes

How much time are you allowed as a break between workouts?

1 Like

I’m in … for my third tour … counting the days :hourglass_flowing_sand: :hourglass_flowing_sand::bike: :bike: :bike:
I was thinking of going nuclear, but soon stopped that :grin:

4 Likes

Norway has not yet been added to the workout list. I presume there would at least have to be a listing even if the video is not yet available.

1 Like

Yeah they normally do it with a placeholder that’s linked in the background so it updates when it’s released. But hey, we’ll see :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looking forward to my 2nd TOS and supporting the DPF!

2 Likes

Glad it wasn’t just me.

2 Likes

As with the training plans, double-headers should be done back-to-back. Toilet breaks allowed. In the spirit of KOS, maybe 10 minutes between.

Of course, life can get in the way so, as long as you complete the scheduled stage within the 50 hour window and suffer honestly, all is good.

2 Likes

Sir Erik, I’m thinking of incorporating Violator as a before-bedtime routine. Shower, brush teeth, Violator, sleep…not necessarily in that order.

4 Likes

Ideally - no break. But keep it short, if you must

2 Likes

Ideally… but in theory I guess you could have a 48 hour break, give or take :woozy_face:

1 Like

Aaaah. I dig it. :love_letter:

Norway? Are you kidding me? I absolutely tough love the unexpected element in this lineup.

The reveal video was genius. Involve the strong community - great great concept.

3 Likes

T-shirts and posters to be on red bubble again?

3 Likes

The video was fantastic… this will be my first tour, nervous, excited and can’t wait.

I need to get a tour T-shirt.

1 Like

Poster is available here: https://www.redbubble.com/shop/ap/67996532. We’re not doing T-Shirts there this year due to a lot of piracy of our images on RedBubble. We’ll release a new t-shirt in a few weeks.

2 Likes

And it’s a headwind all the time.

1 Like

Sadness :frowning:

Yes, well, only along the coast and on the mountains. Which is basically 115,3% of the country if you include islands.

1 Like

Personally, I’m dreading Stage 1 and Stage 7. I hate those long, sustained efforts. I’m a sprinter, FFS, and those kill me. I’m looking mostly at Stage 3 for a chance to shine. Have not yet decided whether I’m going Nuclear or Focused this year…most likely will start Nuclear and see how it goes (we all know how it will go).

4 Likes