Outdoor data in calendar

Completed a wahoo workout outdoors today. Exported the .fit file to garmin 530 with a members chrom extension (thanks) and worked great. Can I get the data into wahoo calendar to marry up with planned workout or do I just manually mark it as complete with no data like a caveman would? :+1:t2:

1 Like

I donā€™t have the answer for you but, this literally made me laugh out loud.

1 Like

Itā€™s not possible to sync activities done on non Wahoo bike-computers. Itā€™s one of the many advantages of the Wahoo ELEMNT

2 Likes

Good one.

As for the caveman bitā€¦ I see way to many ā€˜caveman drawingsā€™ used in communication today. I believe society calls them emojisā€¦

Sadly thatā€™s more of a question for Garmin. They need to start playing nice and allow Wahoo to be an upload target just like you can upload to Garmin at the end of a SYSTM ride. If that ever happens then you could just link the garmin ride in your calendar to the SYSTM planned item. There used to be some tools sync arbitrary fit files across ecosystems, but I donā€™t know if any of them work anymore.

2 Likes

What I do is export the fit file from Garmin and then upload to my target of choice. I reverse for apps that donā€™t sync with Garmin and Iā€™ve never had a legitimate reject.

Was that a dig at me using an emoji?

Thanks. Yeah I understand that but I just wondered if you could get the data into Systm. Iā€™m using TrainingPeaks so no bother anyaway.

No, not at all and apologize if it seemed that way.

It was meant to society as a whole; i see entire conversations with ā€œstickersā€ in them like a bunch of Neanderthals running rampant.

1 Like