Outdoor workouts on Wahoo

I love Systm and the whole Wahoo ecosystem. The only things that I really want to see are -

1. The ability for Systm to recognise my outdoor rides. Logically it’s odd that Wahoo app shows both outdoor rides recorded on ELEMNT and indoor on Systm but Systm can’t sync the outdoor ones from ELEMNT.
  2. Systm uses up lots of memory on iPad so I periodically have to delete it and reload it. It’s the different downloads of exercises that quite quickly take up loads of space. The solution would be to have the ability to remove downloaded exercises….especially as rarely repeat within a 3 month window

You can do this. Just tap the green tick (that shows the workout has been downloaded) and select OK to confirm you want to delete that download.

It deletes the videos, but doesn’t restore as much memory as deleting the app.

I just answered the question about deleting workouts.

Thanks for sharing that, that’s great. Also shows the forum really does work :grinning:

Thanks titanicus. I don’t want to delete the app which I know takes up 2GB of storage on my iPad because I want to use the app. So happy with your solution - I think I’d seen many months ago another user with same issue but didn’t see a solution then other than delete and reinstall.

@gooner1965 There is a known issue where the app sometimes takes up more memory than it needs. They are working on a fix but in the meantime delete and reinstall fixes the issue when it occurs.

You can copy the FIT files onto your device when plugged in via USB for Garmin, I presume Wahoo is similar.

Hi @jessicat I see your post re browser extension for importing workouts to Garmin is no longer valid? Has this been taken down or still available please?
Seems like a great option for outdoor workouts.
Thanks

See the website link