Own one of Gertrude von Agony's BESPOKE SUF jerseys!

No, not yet, nor a timeline. I currently sit here on SUF vid completions:

I may have done a handful more as I bought all the videos way back in the day. We can call myself a long-time admirer but quite a short-time follower. In years past, riding the trainer was just something I couldn’t bring myself to do… I either rode outdoors, or, as I like to call it, “I fell off my bike”. Historically, I have cycled about 1 out of every 3 years through the winter (and that was outdoors), and others taken a “winter break” (too long a few times). Then I do stupid stuff like a Couch to Century to kick off the riding season, see Follow Jeff on Strava to see this activity. Join for free. - oh, that was a miserable day!

Last July, during the Le Tour sale, I popped for the KICKR Bike (v1), this being my third attempt at a smart trainer. I told myself that spending that kind of money would force me to ride indoors through the winter. I didn’t use it until after Thanksgiving (that was a bad start to my justification), but, now I’m sitting at 1,750 miles logged on it since November 29th. Yeah!

Back to a KOS attempt, likely next winter season, or if have some bad stretch of weather, I might just choose to have a very bad weekend.

On another note, the KICKR Bike rocks. I actually like ERG mode now. Before, all I did was curse it and pop back out to Level mode.

6 Likes

Every quest starts with a thought. We will be here to mock you whenever you’re ready.

3 Likes

support you.

:wink:

2 Likes

Right. “Support”

2 Likes