Powerlink Zero can’t update firmware

New power link pedals are on version 10.4. Wahoo app sees them and will calibrate but when I go to update the firmware I get a white screen. Any advice?

Time for a new bike :wink: :wink: :joy:

It might be worth uninstalling and reinstalling the WA. Beyond that, u might need to contact support.

They stopped the firmware update as some users reported it bricked and killed one or both pedals. One support answer was that a ticket is solving a server deployment issue. Which is one way of saying they are blocking the firmware due to issues. I saw the firmware deploy on one of the 1st faulty sets I got- in store. All with bad batteries. The 4th set can charge. Works iffy as the left pedal constantly under reports power. The unit cannot see firmware 1.0.6- or does not show up, due to above reasons. All and all some very serious QC issues affecting PWRLINK. When multiple report 3-4 faulty units in a row, it means that 90% of production units ,add within period 2022-2023 have serious reliability issues. Whether battery issues affect amperage and readings etc…