Quick Question - Quick Answer

Sometimes I have a question that is neither urgent nor does it require a whole thread. For this little things I want to start this topic.

Quick question - quick answer.

I’ll start:
I am using SUF on iOS exclusively but am thinking of making a switch to Mac. Does the Mac App closely resemble the iOS version? Which user experience do you prefer?
From the screenshots I’ve seen it should be pretty much the same.

I am planning to use a secondary wireless keyboard to control the app while on the bike.

1 Like

I use iPad and mac. Apps are essentially the same, I see no difference.

2 Likes

Perfect. Thank you, Juan.

1 Like

They are very close. The passport rider profile section is a bit more updated on desktop (Mac) than on iOS.

3 Likes

Me again. :slight_smile:

I read a post from @Renzo referring to a spanish translation.

Maybe I am missing something but I can’t figure it out. :slight_smile:

Does SUF offer different languages than english? Where can I select the language and which translations are available?

From the app description I am thinking its only english and spanish so far, right?

1 Like

Just an amusing pop up during the workout where IWBMATTKYT is translated into spanish … second to last block climbing Port De Boucharo in the Pyrenees

4 Likes

Less missing something and more completely overthinking it :wink:

1 Like

Ah, yes, sorry. I didn’t realize there is a pop up in GAWI. :slight_smile: That makes sense. Duh. :blush:

3 Likes

No worries!

Translated videos would be quite convenient for those who have trouble with English.

2 Likes

Does anyone know if you can edit a workout title once you have saved it on Windows? I only seem to be able to edit notes when I click on the edit button when looking at activities. Thanks

1 Like

Quick answer to that quick question - you can’t edit the title once it’s saved

2 Likes

Thanks @JamesT.

2 Likes

We will get there. It’s not an immediate item but it is on the roadmap.

3 Likes