Refer a friend to SUF for a chance to win!

In our ongoing mission to share the benefits of SUF with non-Sufferlandrians everywhere, we recently launched our Refer a Friend program. This program allows you to send a promo code good for a free month of SUF (in addition to the standard 14-day free trial) to your friends, family, riding buddies, or closet Couchlandrians.

To sweeten the deal, between July 12th and August 16th, 2021, every referral you send earns you one chance to win one of three free annual subscriptions to SUF, a pair of SPEEDPLAY ZERO pedals or a Wahoo TICKR heart rate monitor.

So start spreading the SUF love. The more Couchlandrians you convert, the more chances you have to win.

For full details, rules, terms and conditions, go to https://thesuf.com/refer

3 Likes

Edit: wait what. Why did I see this as newest post if it’s 19 days old?

I really don’t want to be mean, but …
Regarding @David.McQuillen.KoS s post in another thread mid July I kinda was expecting something else.

Looks like at least the advertisement department has plenty of capacity. Could you at least remove the annoying header in the app that tells me to refer a friend or use a customized plan? Geez, I thought the TR guys overdid it with their AT pr…
I rather go back and check out what my friends tell me about Trainnow and levels and revised plans in TR then to refer a app that is nothing but a collection of videos at the moment.
Very nice videos to be fair :wink:

That is selling it short by quite some way. By that token, TrainerRoad is not even a collection of videos, which is also a rubbish description.

Suf has videos featuring exclusive Pro Tour content, a wide range of training plans to suit many different cycling disciplines, integrated strength, yoga, and mental training.

My belief is that this online community is second-to-none compared to other cycling apps.

Yes, people want new stuff more often (isn’t that the modern way?). They are working on it. It will come.

1 Like

Of course it is selling it short. That’s called exaggeration :stuck_out_tongue:
It is the only aspect, where SUF beats competitors though. (At least in my personal! opinion). Don’t get me wrong, I really do like SUF and it’s great fun. It’s just that my priorities switched from more fun to more training value and other services just offer other things that became more important to me (personally).
True - everybody seems to want everything and it’s got to be now. It certainly is true for myself. :see_no_evil:
I want TR plans/library with xert algorithm and SUF entertainment :stuck_out_tongue:
Guess I gotta figure out what is most important to me.

1 Like

How long does the promo code last - to the end of the year or a whole year or…?