Reviewing completed workouts

We used to be able to search for and view completed Workouts. I found this useful to compare activities over a period of time. I have been unable to find this capability in SYSTM yet. Is it still available and if so how do I find it please?

6 Likes

@philbalding Not available currently - it wasn’t ready for the platform rollout but they are working on a new and improved version and also more details in the badge section as well. I think the timing is by year end but would have to go back and look at the announcements.

7 Likes

Thanks for your response Jon. I’ll keep an eye out for an update announcement later in the year then.
Cheers
Phil

It is isn’t the easiest, but you can scroll back in the calender to look it up, and open the workout from there.

cheers, Ivo

This was a good feature and allowed to compare efforts much easier.

I’m running SYSTM on an iPad however I’ve NOT upgraded from Sufferfest on my laptop specifically so that I can still use this feature.

3 Likes

Glad that other people have brought this up. I think that this is a key feature that must be included asap.

I also enjoyed being able to cycle through my full frontal results on the old app. Please include!

6 Likes

like it said in the Systm launch post, it’s coming

2 Likes

Just adding a workout history section to the app doesn’t fix this.

You can’t compare what isn’t there. It seems that activities in the sufferefest app are not imported, and I have some years of them, and want to be able to review and compare to those. Hopefully that too will get fixed, but that’s not addressed in the replies.

1 Like

I can see rides in Systm from 18 months ago, ones that I did in the Sufferfest app. That’s not to say that it addresses all the requests above, but I can certainly see the data.

My mistake, I was confused somehow. I see them now. Hopefully the UI changes will address the history comparison.

1 Like

Agreed, I think there are some easy wins there to move the app from being one that pushes an experience to one that is part of it.

1 Like

I agree with you. For me
this is an important area with full history import needs. I very much hope it is addressed very soon.

2 Likes

Yes, this is just about the only thing I really miss after the move to SYSTM

1 Like

That would be great. We should be able to have a view of all completed workouts by workout name in order to compare the session against previous completed sessions and progress/regress in fitness. Any thoughts about development timing?

1 Like

Hi everyone! It should be included asap please. I’m getting mad each time I want to pick a session I didn’t ride. When do you think it will be included? Thx :blush:

1 Like

I‘m completely with you Pedro. This is a key feature witch was used very often!

1 Like

Absolutely! Thanks for your support.
I was testing Apple Fitness+ last weeks and they include a simple but effective :white_check_mark: check the box for completed workouts. Can’t understand why SYSTM with so much experience from Sufferfest can’t develop this easily. Hope @David.McQuillen.KoS hear our request and helps! :hugs:

1 Like

Hello team, sadly I didn’t see any progress on related topic and others that I am interested. I thought that joining Wahoo we would see improvements quicker but it is not happening so I am coming back to cheaper Zwift. Will keep an eye in the future and if I see enough improvements I will come back. Best luck!

Presently syncing with Strava and using the search in Activity history in Strava is the best way to do this. It’s out of context, more clicks, but it works. What I think would be useful is a listing of the same activity with NP and average HR in the listing. If you’re working in erg mode on fixed 4DP, average HR is really the only numerical stat that indicates relative ease/improvement on a given day, so it’s nice to see it from the listing without clicking into each activity.

IDK if it’s been mentioned yet, but you can get your workout history emailed to you in a comma delimited file which I load into Excel. There’s a ton of info there (including links to FIT files, etc) that can be sliced and diced.