Reviewing completed workouts

Intervals.icu does this sort of thing extremely well. You would need to either manually upload your .FIT files or sync via Strava or similar.

1 Like

Well, now SYSTM has it included in the latest update, including HR and cadence (along with IF, etc) in the filtered summary listing. Two thumbs up for the minions!

Edit: Just in case, it’s in the “progress” view, under the history tab.

1 Like

This is great news. Looks just the job at first glance. :+1:

2 Likes

Even better, they’ve added (or I missed it earlier) a button from the activity review for “View activity history” which automatically takes you to a specialized history view filtered to show only that activity. This is really exactly my use case, so to me, the minions nailed it.

You could achieve the same in the history tab with a few keystrokes, but this is one click from the context in which you’d want it anyway.

1 Like

If I still had one small suggestion, it might be that maybe one or two lines of notes might show in the history listing. For example if you’re reviewing HR from historical rides, and in one ride your HR monitor cut out for 5 minutes, that’s going to skew the comparison. Seeing a note can help with that. It’s a minor point, and I’m not sure how realistic it is that any of us would really write such notes well anyway, even myself.