Ride sync

I’ve just completed the full frontal test and the ride is just showing as ‘sync pending’, is this normal. Other platforms I’ve used have saved and synced straight away. Thanks

Hi,

I have the same issue. Just completed a Wahoo Systm workout using Ipad and it says ’sync pending’. I restarted the app and logged out, but those did not help.

@mipu @Shaun68

Same issue with me. I ended up deleting the app and reinstalling. It got it out of sync pending, but no data recovered. I had a similar problem about 3 weeks ago, but data was partially recovered.

Today, I did have a Warm Up ride that synced correctly, the second one didn’t.

I have the same issue. Made two workouts today, both are on sync pending.

Thanks for the replies. I’ll give it a bit more time to see if it syncs. Won’t be impressed if the data is lost after that effort :hot_face::face_vomiting:

Server might be down? @Glen.Coutts where do we check this again please?

1 Like

https://status.systm.wahoofitness.com

Try this

1 Like

Also done Full Frontal an app stick ‘sync pending’…

I clicked the status link and it indicates everything is running.

Update: I clicked it again and it showed one server down.

Hey guys - sorry for the synching issues. We’re looking into an issue on our back-end. If you drop us a ticket we’ll look into it right away - we might be able to manually synch it for you: https://support.wahoofitness.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

3 Likes

I submitted a ticket against the SYSTM app before finding this thread

Now my excercise sync was succesfull. Thank you Wahoo team!

Mine synced just too, after two hours.

Thanks Sufferfest, eh, sorry, Wahoo. Keep up the good work !

Should all be fixed now. Synch should happen now – if you don’t see it, then close/restart the app and it should all kick over. Again, sorry for the trouble everyone.

2 Likes

Sorry (not sorry) @DameLisa I was out road riding with 2 other Knights and a another local club member on what will undoubtedly be the last road ride of the year.

3 Likes

Hope it was an excellent last outdoor ride of the season!

1 Like

It TOTALLY was. 58 km out and back heading south. Hit about 16°C. South wind 30-40kmh with gusts up to 50ish. We had a minion pull us into the wind ALL the way south then off he went while Dames Betsy, Ann and I flew back.

The three of us meant to make this a recovery paced cruise but my NP for the ride ended up being high Zone 2 low Zone 3 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::rofl:

You can take a Knight out of Sufferlandria but you can’t take Sufferlandria out of a Knight :smiling_imp:

3 Likes