Riding inside photos

Awww, best regards to my hometown!

#raisedatWrigley

1 Like

@Sir_Brian_M yes I guess living in Chicago is punishment enough for anyone. My condolences.

2 Likes

Very organized clutter. Everything in it’s place (shoes on the table is bad luck tho’) Might I suggest an ‘al fresco’ ride to give the neighbors a thrill??

2 Likes

I don’t want to be committed!! They already know I’m a crazy cyclist. All I’d need to do is give them proof. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Share your pain caves!!!

These aren’t all mine, but if you want to see a few…

1 Like

I’ve had a new roll of bar tape sitting on my desk since around August. After 2 years my old tape developed a gap in the top bend on both bars and I didn’t want to get sweat all over my bars under the bar tape especially since I sweat a lot.

Well, 6 months later…. Lol. I finally got around to putting it on. I was happy to see no sweat salt stains on my bars. And also happy to see how well my LBS has taped up my cables underneath!

My old tape was cushy, but a bit slick, especially when sweaty. In one my sprint tri’s two summers ago I rode with no gloves and was terrified of my hands slipping off the bars the entire time. This Supacaz bar tape is nice and grippy. And I think I wrapped it a bit tighter. Letting it sit and I’ll try it out in the morning!

My only problem was that the bar tape came with some fancy screw tight bar end caps, but they wouldn’t screw in tight enough on my bars. :pleading_face: I’ve had that problem with a lot of end caps. But they fit on the end of my Tri bars, so at least got some use out of them. Heh. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Old bar tape:

New bar tape:

5 Likes

That’s some funky Vegas glitz right there!

2 Likes

I think I got a good workout just putting them on, too. Pouring sweat. I need a shower just from putting on bar tap! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::shower:

Haha! Matches the make-up and eyeliner I wear on Thursday nights. :rofl:

2 Likes

Oh my. You can fill in for Adele since she’s not going to be on stage just yet.

In fact I’d fly in just to see that.

2 Likes

I don’t think anyone really wants to see that. Lol!

:see_no_evil:

1 Like

Supacaz bartape is the BEST! I’ve had their Carbon Kushy on my Canyon for 4 years and several thousand km now and it still looks brand new. Am gutted they stopped making that particular one.

1 Like

+1

2 Likes

How on earth @Sir_Brian_M did you manage to convince your wife that wheels make good wall art?!

I’d forgotten about that thread! Great stuff.

1 Like

I told her I would hide them in the corner so they weren’t visible from the couches. I guess that depends on where you are sitting.

2 Likes

You totally need to move that tv to the front of the bike when no one is looking

2 Likes

I thought about turning the bike around, but then the fan and computer would block the front of the pain cave/art studio. That’s my wife’s paintings on the walls. I’ve got half a storage locker filled with her work.

4 Likes

I love them. Just my style.

2 Likes

Excellent!

1 Like