Riding side by side

Hello,

My partner and I want to subscribe to SF but beforehand, we would like to know if it’s possible to have two separate bike/compter setups (macOS) but riding the same video or to synchronize 2 identical videos on our respective computers. We would like to train together (i.e. ride de same video) but with our respective setups.

On there a way to achieve without using Zoom (we are side by side in the kitchen!!)

Thanks in advance.

Francois

1 Like

So I’ve done this with friends before. It’s not a software controlled sync though - we all just press play at exactly the same time and are in tune all the way through after that, with our own software running on our own devices etc.
Works pretty well.

2 Likes

Thanks!

That would be easiest solution. When we hit “play” together from a downloaded video, does it basically play at the same speed?

If it’s the case, that would be wonderful. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi,

The video speed is not affected by your power. I may suggest to turn off the auto pause feature to keep the video playing until the end even if one of you need to stop pushing.

Have fun

3 Likes

These are all great suggestions!

2 Likes

Probably worth downloading the videos ahead of time too so there are no buffering issues and only play the sound through one device.

2 Likes

Yes sir. That’s all that’s needed. It works a treat. You both have your own settings, your own power and HR etc and the video plays away in parallel - perfect

Let us know how you get on !!

1 Like