Santos festival of cycling - new pro rides?

Have i missed the announcement? I just saw four new pro rides in the app!

The badge hunting this indoor season is going to be tough!

Thanks @David.McQuillen.KoS !

2 Likes

We just turned them on. They’ll be formally announced tomorrow. We’re pretty proud of this series – it’s a full stage race…three road stages plus a criterium to finish things off. All on-board with Aussie Champ Nicole Frain!

15 Likes

I am happy to. There will be no boredom in autumn and winter. :star_struck: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

@David.McQuillen.KoS please tell me that there will be some magic roads to go along with this release too :pray:

2 Likes

@Marty ProRides don’t really work as well with RGT as the concept is matching power with the rider.

1 Like

Yep! You’ll find the link to the FULL route for each stage (ProRides are just the last part of each stage) in the descriptions in SYSTM.

4 Likes

I don’t see the Magic Road Id on the descriptions of the Santos series on my iPad. Am I missing something?

2 Likes

@David.McQuillen.KoS thank you so much. Love the effort you guys are putting in on the platform. Its giving me something to look forwards to doing when I get some more time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Found that I had to force close SYSTM app to get the magic roads link to appear. All good now.

3 Likes