Screen freezing

Hi, anyone having issues with the app i.e. freezing and disappearing videos? It happened about 5 times since I started using the Systm? Any help and guidance will be appreciated.

Hi,

SYSTM suffers from streaming issues that the minions (support) are currently investigating. Please submit a support request. The more data they get the easier it might be to fix the problems: https://support.wahoofitness.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Ideally save the workout even if it’s uncomplete. This way they might be able to look up on the server side what happened.

2 Likes

Here is the minion’s reply in this thread:

It’s what I got as reply to my second request. Their first one was the complete opposite. They tried to analyze the problem and even said that they’ve replace their streaming server.
Maybe one has only a single streaming problem report per month :wink:

Thanks @kah i have raised it with minions

1 Like

It seemed reasonable to link up the responses.

hi ! I think I faced a similar issue yesterday while doing endurance 3.5 hours. it happened at around 2:58 or 2:59 I think… it was somewhere at this moment.

With erg mode the power was maintained, but everything froze! it was pretty annoying cause really worried it will not save the workout. but suddenly the screen unfrozen, timers all changed, then froze again. The time is still running at the background… but it was a bit dissapointing… never happened before at other platform.

The screen unfrozen and froze many many many times… and finally !!! thank god the workout can be saved!

On top of that…

1. This workout there are no video. It just black screen.

hope it will be solved… soonest!