Sensors list in SYSTM Workout, sensor off the bottom the screen

In my workout this morning, the list of Sensors had my Cadence sensor off the bottom of the screen. I can get cadence info from my trainer, but the crankarm mounted cadence sensor has less lag. How do I scroll down the list to see the cadence sensor so I can select it?

I’m running the SYSTEM App in Windows 10.

Hi Kotts & welcome. Yeah, that sensor selection panel can be fiddly on Windows. There may be other answers but these are the ones that work for me:

• If you have a mouse with a scroll wheel then you can use that to scroll down to see the sensor you want, just hover the mouse pointer over the box then wheel away
  • If you have a mouse without a scroll wheel, or just a simple point/click trackpad, then you can left click somewhere in the white box and then use PgUp/PgDn (or cursor up/dn but that also changes the intensity)
  • If you don’t have a mouse to hand then it’s pretty hard to do anything. I find shouting and/or throwing things at the screen sometimes helps - mentally, if not actually solving the problem

Hope one of those works for you

1 Like

The Windows laptop I use has a touch screen and I can use that to scroll down in the settings box.

with a trackpad on Windows can you not use the two-finger scroll action, i.e. with two fingers on the pad, swipe up or down?

Maybe, for some. Two finger action falls under the “shouting and/or throwing things” category for my old laptop :face_with_hand_over_mouth:. Fortunately I normally have a mouse to hand and know (by managing to do it) that the control panel can be scrolled - despite the lack of that usual Windows feature, a scroll bar…

1 Like

now why on earth would we want a scroll bar for scrollable things? :thinking::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like