Devices tab

When setting up a workout on the Devices tab, I find that sometimes I cannot see all of my connected devices. Is there a way to scroll down through the list or make this window bigger?
thanks

On the iPad app and the Mac app (I haven’t used Windows or Android), the devices list scrolls down—I think by swiping up.

Thanks AkaPete, I am using Windows.

It should scroll somehow. If not, I’d contact customer support.

You can use the down key on the keyboard to scroll down the list. However, you need to know that this will also reduce the intensity of the session. I have had a few workouts where I have realised a few minutes in that I’m not suffering as much as I should be because of this.

@jthulin you should be able to use your mouse scroll wheel or your trackpad to scroll through anything that is scrollable. On a MacBook (which I imagine is much like the Windows app) during a workout, the down arrows will decrease your ride intensity in 1% increments and not scroll as it would in other apps. If this is still a problem for you, as suggested above, you should probably submit a support request to the minions
https://support.wahoofitness.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Glad to see other people missing the niceties of basics as I am, though I thought I’d see more posts with the complaint. I just submitted a request to the minions as suggested above so they have another complaint submitted to possible add basic scroll bar & arrow key scrolling, at least to the Windows app.

My main points I submitted are that scroll bars indicate there is more information below on the page (I’ve missed additional reading in some workouts since it wasn’t obvious there was more content) & also that the most basic scrolling function using arrow keys is clunky AF in the Windows app. My biggest gripe is scrolling the Device Connection fly-out window with the up/down arrows & it’s simultaneously changing workout intensity…why are the arrows controlling 2 completely separate fields/windows simultaneously!!!

I’m loving the app & workout content, but the lack of “normal” scrolling features certainly taints my impression of SYSTM EVERY time I do a workout.