Setup the Calendar

Good afternoon everyone! I just released “System”, and I have some serious doubts.

Is it possible to configure the days of the week to carry out the workouts?
Since I do mountain bike medicine, he dedicates his weekends to outings in the mountains with his clubmates. I would like to train with “System” only from Monday to Friday, including that Monday should be rest for me.
In other words, is it possible to select or accommodate the “System” workouts with real life and mountain outings? Can training days be excluded or indicated?

Excuse my groin, which is really bad and I have used a well-known translator …

Good pedaling!

1 Like

Hi @AlexPages and welcome.

First of all your “grammar” is absolutely fine considering you used a translator. Your groin is altogether a different matter😀.

Regarding a training plan - you could try something like the MTB Season Prep Marathon plan. The moderate volume has Monday as a rest day and indoor rides on a Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday. Weekends are a mix of indoor and outdoor rides and you can always swap the indoor weekend rides with an additional outdoor ride.

4 Likes

Thank you very much for the advice¡¡,
I will try the plan that you recommend, because it is also the one that interests me the most …

P.S. it will also be good for my groin … ja, ja, ja…

1 Like

Hi There
I am also pretty much on the same training schedule but the System X sucks completely. I just can’t get on it in the week trying to do work outs. My problems are as follows.1.When I want to use the Wahoo System X. I start early in the morning because of time constraint issues. There is no power or power and got just a 2 hour window to ride. The startup is on my Wahoo snapper and Wahoo X heart rate monitor and on the bike I got a Garmin 2 cadence censor. When start my ride there is always 1 sensor not online either the heart monitor or the cadence? Then I have to search for 10-15 minutes to get it working. After a while they will come to the party otherwise I leave it in frustration and just finish my ride with out one sensor. I normally like to do a 30km ride within an hour this never happens. 2. When I am riding and I am on my 2nd small gear at the back and it is downhill and I am doing 53km/h and change to my smallest gear at the back with now a drop from 70 cadence to 65 cadence the speed drop from 50 to 40 km/h?. 3. The next frustration I decided to the RGT ride. Problem 1. There is only 12 ride to choose from none of them exceeds 30 km or even 60 km. If you choose schedule it comes in a time slot I am not available. So what is the use of that? 2. Good news on this program it pics up every time all my sensors and I don’t have to search for sensors the first 15 minutes before I can actually start my ride. But the problem on the downhill speed is the same. I am paddling faster but the system indicates a lower speed. Please let me know how to resolve the first batch of issues. I will then post my second batch at this point in time I am thinking of going back to my previous program who was much more reliable.
Best regards
D

That’s exactly as expected. Speed is based on flywheel speed—UNLESS you choose the Virtual Speed “sensor” instead of your trainer’s speed sensor.

Could be lots of causes, but I’d make sure you have fresh batteries in the sensors as a first step (and of course make sure they’re awake). If that doesn’t work, more info about the device you are using to run SYSTM could help diagnose the issue.

I don’t use RGT so can’t help you there.

Spin a few revolutions on the bike first, THEN start the workout in SYSTM. Other issues vould be your computer not being close enough to your sensors.

1 Like

Hi There
I think I have resolved the problem on the sensors. I first start with RGT see that it pick up the sensors. Does this in less than 1 minute. Then switch over to SYSTMX and wella no problem.
Thanks

1 Like

So weird but excellent that it works!