Simultaneous Recording of SYSTM and RGT rides

Geez. It’s like a rave! Meanwhile here’s me riding in the dark with only the light of my tv. Lol.

3 Likes

To be fair, I ride like that 99% of the time.

4 Likes

shocked, 30 rock, tina fey, fangirl, overwhelmed, swoon, cannot handle, fangirlin – GIF

IKR? Corner of the basement, dryer running, staring over my monitor (propped on a chair) at all my half-used paint cans.

TBF, I can SEE red sometimes when I ramp up the effort enough…

2 Likes

Clearly not suffering hard enough if you’re seeing red instead of black :rofl:

3 Likes

Methinks his eyes may be bleedin’ tho’

3 Likes

My Tacx Neo trainer changes colour with the effort inflicted upon it (well not the actual trainer but the LED’s underneath it ) That is all I need as I spend most of the time looking at the floor anyway!!
Red was the major colour yesterday as I was doing Hammer Climb 1…

2 Likes

How do you end up with this screen ?

Run SYSTM in the minimised ribbon view and overlay it over RGT. Use SYSTM to control the trainer and have RGT set to read power from the trainer but not control the trainer resistance.

1 Like

Thanks for the details. I’ll need to use my computer to do so (usually run systm on iPad and sometimes another app on big screen through AppleTV).
I’ll give it a try, looks fun this way :slight_smile:
(yet I’m still hoping for an AppleTV version of systm…)

But ALL the SYSTM workouts are in RGT now so there’s no need to minimize SYSTM while running RGT.

Maybe we do it so that they count for challenges/badges :slight_smile:

2 Likes

As one who has done some really dumb things for a digital badge or two I completely understand this. #willrideforbadges

3 Likes

Yep this photo was taken way back in the day when they weren’t :+1: and I still do it, because SYSTM uploads to Garmin Connect and RGT doesn’t and this approach beats cracking out the headunit as well.

5 Likes