Specific songs of the Tour... it’s the playlist nobody wanted. Until now!

So with my 2021 Tour completed, and congratulations to all those who did it too, I’ve been thinking of specific songs to match each stage… so the following is a stage-specific song list but additional suggestions welcome

Theme tune for SUFSports tour coverage: The Greatest Show

It’s everything you ever want

It’s everything you ever need

And it’s here right in front of you

This is where you wanna be…

Stage 1a Joyride: Obvious choice… Joyride by Roxette :wink:

Stage 1b Cobbler: Shook me all night long by AC/DC :ok_hand:

Stage 2 Nine Hammers: Hammer to Fall by Queen or Cock The Hammer by Cypress Hill

Stage 3 Fight Club: Fight Music by D12 or Fight The Power by Public Enemy

Stage 4a Half is Easy: (If Paradise Is) Half As Nice by Amen Corner or Take It Easy by The Eagles

Stage 4b G.O.A.T: Rollin’ and Scratchin’ by Daft Punk or Harder Than You Think by Public Enemy

Stage 5 Norway: Happy Hour by The Housemartins or anything by A-Ha (The Sun Always Shines on TV is awesome…)

Stage 6a Who Dares: A Little Respect by Erasure or Who Are You? by The Who

Stage 6b The Cure: I mean… anything by The Cure (Boys Don’t Cry…)

Stage 7a Defender: Hit me with your best shot by Pat Benatar or Defender by Nico & Rukus

Stage 7b Attacker: Numb / Encore by Linkin Park and Jay-Z or Set You Free by N-Trance

What would you keep? What would you change, and why?

I sing Roxette everytime I do joyride…much to my amusement. I sing it when I’m deep in the session and starting to struggle, it makes me smile and keeps me going.

2 Likes

“Landslide” by Fleetwood Mac. Written by Stevie Nicks and released in 1975, “Landslide” is not only one of the most moving songs ever written, it’s just plain old one of the best songs ever written. You can download songs of your own choice by using all video downloader. It’s amazing to use it can download songs in high-quality, good format and great sound in videos.

1 Like