SUFlog '21: PW reporting live(-ish) from Tour of Sufferlandria

RIDERS! The Greatest Grand Tour is in full swing.
Can’t get enough? After the Hobart Gang and Boulder Crew:

Pierre is reporting live(-ish) from the Stages.

1. Joyride + Cobbler

2. Nine Hammers

3. Fight Club

4. Half is Easy + G.O.A.T.

5. Norway

6. Who Dares + The Cure

7. Defender + Attacker

It will all be fine…

Find out how it all started (three videos pre-tour):

A. Announcement reaction

B. Stages reveal reaction

C. ToS Training

Wanna help out and donate? Please visit my page at http://dpf.convio.net/goto/TOS21PW​ .

30 Likes

Love it, wonderful job!

1 Like

Brilliant !!! :rofl:

1 Like

Awesome as always!!!

Best quote, “Fascinating, but disturbing!”

2 Likes

Absolutely brilliant! Love the 'stache! Can’t wait for the next episode.

1 Like

Fun fact: I had to go to work with the 'stache while preparing for the video - and totally forgot I had a video conference coming up… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Come online now and watch!!!

Missed it because of work :pensive: Busy week ahead. Sorry I couldn‘t cheer you on.

1 Like

No problem Pierre!!! Hopefully you can tune in to the 2nd ride!!!

@Pierre @Michael_Jones Love the wig too - reminds me of Christoper Guest in Spinal Tap.

1 Like

RIDERS! Footage of the second Stage just arrived!
Pierre is - again - reporting live(-ish) from the action.

I updated the initial post as well

Let’s see if I make it out of the Valley of Nine Hammers alive…

7 Likes

Have a link for us?

OK, just found it (SUFlog: ToS Stage 2 - Nine Hammers - Sufferfest Tour of Sufferlandria 2021 - YouTube)

3 Likes

That Pain Shake looks delicious! I’m going to go and make one right now, as I’m about to a Nine Hammers AND Fight Club double.

3 Likes

Yeah, secret recipe now shared. Be careful, you need a blender with blades forged in the lava of Mt. Sufferlandria.

I wanna say, this comment of yours could be the crazies I heard this tour so far. A double??

1 Like

And I thought I was nuts doing 9H late last night and FC mega early this morning!!! Chapeau Sir!

1 Like

@Pierre These are fantastic! Always a few moments that give me a right good chuckle. :grin:

Especially love the end of the first video when you’re figuring out the bike and getting to know it better. Brilliant! :laughing:

1 Like

Well… I chickened out on the 9 :hammer: / :boxing_glove: double… I gave myself 3 hours recovery so that I could watch the crew in Hobart scrap for 5 rounds.

3 Likes

@Pierre these are amazing!! :tada::tada:

3 Likes

Great work @Pierre ! Looking forward to the next instalment.

1 Like

These are fantastic. Love the creativity and in awe at the amount of work it must take–on top of doing the Tour, no less! Looking forward to the next one!

1 Like