Stage 6/7 Group Ride!

Hi folks, after the successful stage 2 group ride, we’re keen to host another, open to all. @DancingCyclist and I will be riding stage 7, but you’re welcome to ride whatever stage you like. Join us on Google Meet, times as per the image below. Will be Friday everywhere, bar the NZ/Australia times which are Saturday morning.

Meeting will open 15 minutes before the hour.

Hope to see you there!!

Tour of Suff Group Ride
Google Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/jve-cxiw-cbd

5 Likes

Ping

Have a grand time! I can’t make this one - have to ride late afternoon for me. I enjoyed the last one, so sad to miss :frowning: Ride hard y’all!

1 Like

No problem! Sorry to miss you but feel free to pop in and say hi! :grin:

1 Like

Any more takers? We’re about an hour away from starting this

Can’t make this one unfortunately. Have a good ride everyone! Stage 6 is on deck for me later this afternoon.

1 Like

Considering to join for stage 6 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Perhaps I join later… start at 9 pm (CET) will be difficult.

Have fun, crush it

1 Like

Do it! We’d love to have you!

Absolutely ok!!! I’m going to try extend the meeting duration by two more hours (hopefully this doesn’t change the join uplink) so people who start late can keep riding together

1 Like

I had my laser goat filter all set up but the timing doesn’t work for me. Enjoy. Whatever the workout title says… ATTACK!

3 Likes

Thanks James!!

We’re live now, feel free to pop in:

Tour of Suff Group Ride

Google Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/jve-cxiw-cbd

Thanks for organizing @DameLisa, riding together like that sure made the time fly by a lot faster :sweat_smile:

Nice meeting you all!

2 Likes

Lovely to have you!!!

1 Like

Great to meet each of you and ride with you all!

1 Like

Thanks Geoff!!! Stage 7 all finished?

Doing a long outdoor ride today so I guess I either will get a ToS DNF or do Stage 7 in a day or two! Great fun as I could feel the great energy from the group!

Definitely worth finishing it. You still have time!!! I’m off outdoors today too. Just for a couple of hours to spin my legs out and clear my head. Maybe trail riding with the kid later too!

@DameLisa Sounds like a great day. Have a good ride!

1 Like