Subs going up?

That’s not as much of an increase as I was kind of expecting to be honest.

I agree. One reason I was willing to renew, even though my current subscription was already paid through April of 2023 is because the annual rate makes it pretty tolerable. I’m a very low frequency user because I ride outdoors year round, and just don’t let a training plan guide my ride choices much! The weather determines far more of my choices than does my current fitness, fatigue, etc. I’m so bad about that, I haven’t even been able to dedicate a single week to following the HM and FF training plan to do a Full Frontal test. I’ve loaded it up to the calendar once or twice but inevitably, I just ignore it because I’m not willing to miss great riding days outdoors! :joy:
That said, with a reasonable cost via the annual plan, it’s enough that I’m willing to lock it in and be done with it, knowing I’ve got a SYSTM X that has On Location rides that I like and Techniques and Drills that I need, and a good system of filtering to find something on a given day. I started my subscription with a new KICKR Bike on January 21, 2022, and have only used it on 37 days up to now, while riding outdoors 140 days in the same period. That’s not a lot of indoor days for the roughly $100 cost, but I would likely have missed rides altogether on most of those indoor days if I hadn’t gotten the SYSTM subscription gifted with the bike, and I expect to use it even more as winter comes on, and as I get older and less tolerant of harsh weather! :roll_eyes:
And one of these weeks, maybe I’ll even bother to follow a training plan for a Full Frontal test…

2 Likes

Thanks @AkaPete, that’s useful. I’ve extended my subscription to 2024 too now.

Added bonus for Wahoo is that they’ve got a sudden cashflow coming in to invest in new stuff. :+1:

1 Like